PDA

View Full Version : I just have to share this...

LovelySydney
02-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Oh this is just great:rofl:

My bf & I were home for lunch and Gus had flown from the jade tree to the floor so we got the sandperch and got him up then he came onto my shoulder which we were THRILLED with. So he's on my shoulder & I'm checking my email and I start feeling scratching so I think "omg I'm getting bit" so I call to my bf and he comes over and says:

"I don't know how he did it, but it seems Gus has completely enveloped himself in your hair"

My hair is up in a ponytail and Gus somehow got under it and was literally SNUGGLING under my hair!! :rotfl Have you ever heard of such a thing?? We could barely see him (save for the HUGE bump under my hair, lol)

We let him sit for a minute then got him out very carefully. It was just so silly I had to share!!!:)

bookworm0550
02-24-2009, 12:54 PM
awww, that's so cute.

cprcheetah
02-24-2009, 01:05 PM
My bridge baby Kermit LOVED to do this. He was ALWAYS under/in my hair. Kira and Kai will sit on my shoulders and nibble on my hair but they don't tend to 'snuggle' in it like Kermit do. I miss that.

LovelySydney
02-24-2009, 01:39 PM
I hope this means that Gus and I are becoming friends!!!!

Enko_chan
02-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Mum's lovie Leia loves to do that to me. She snuggles herself right under my pony tail or between my neck and chin. (o: