PDA

View Full Version : Cute signatures

luluxoxo83
02-25-2009, 10:09 AM
Hi ya'll.....

for those of you that have the really cute signature pictures with your lovies name and photo....How do you do that? I would love one.

Pips mom
02-25-2009, 11:04 AM
Ohhh, Maya does those! come to think of it.....I haven't seen Maya around lately either.....where is everyone disappearing to? Maya made mine for me.....she is very good at it....she also made a few more for others on here as well.

LovelySydney
02-25-2009, 01:30 PM
I just did mine last night on "picnik" - it's this awesome site I came across. I just uploaded my photo, did what I want with it and then save it back to my computer. Then I load it as a signature!! I literally spent like, 3 hours last night doing pictures! Oh and it's free to use, which is a definite bonus!!!

bookworm0550
02-25-2009, 01:36 PM
Maya did mine too

Chickobee
02-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Aha! Now I know the secret too!

Maya, where are you....? :whistle:

MykL
02-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Did mine on PaintShop / Picnic too...

bookworm0550
02-25-2009, 04:55 PM
Did mine on PaintShop / Picnic too...

yeah, i love yours as well

maya_exquisite
02-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Hey hey hey now... I'm here. *lol* I posted a new photo thread last week!! But haven't had anything else really since then.

I use Photoshop CS2 (love Quick Mask) to make signatures.

Enko_chan
02-25-2009, 07:23 PM
Mine isn't up right now- I had been working on an updated one for Freyja, but think I'm going to wait until those two get home and take lots of photos.

I made my rudimentary one on photoshop. Chris does my business logos on photoshop, and is going to make me a nice Freyja and Odinn sig, too.

bookworm0550
02-25-2009, 10:46 PM
Mine isn't up right now- I had been working on an updated one for Freyja, but think I'm going to wait until those two get home and take lots of photos.

YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!! And you'll have to post them too. I don't know if I asked or if I dreamt that I was asking (yes i do dream that i go onto bird forums so forgive me if I asked already and can't recall if i did), but is Freyja one of Linda's "preening machine" creamino lovies that I've read about?

Enko_chan
02-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Freyja is one of Linda's creamino lovies, and Odinn is her cobalt whiteface/orangeface seagreen ino male friend!

Y'all will be tired of looking at photos of them after a while!

bookworm0550
02-25-2009, 11:28 PM
Y'all will be tired of looking at photos of them after a while!

NEVER!!!!!!!! Uh, you know, that's all me and maya do right?! Look at photos of lovebirds all day!!!!

maya_exquisite
02-25-2009, 11:41 PM
NEVER!!!!!!!! Uh, you know, that's all me and maya do right?! Look at photos of lovebirds all day!!!!

Hahahaha. You know it!! :rotfl The apartment next to mine is vacant right now - move in and we can just look at lovebird photos all day AND have company!! :happy:

linda040899
02-26-2009, 12:01 AM
is Freyja one of Linda's "preening machine" creamino lovies that I've read about?
Yup. :)

jimpierce
02-26-2009, 12:39 AM
there are some cute ones for sure.

Enko_chan
02-26-2009, 04:51 AM
Hahahaha. You know it!! :rotfl The apartment next to mine is vacant right now - move in and we can just look at lovebird photos all day AND have company!! :happy:

I do the same thing in my spare time! Looking at lovebirds- googling different mutations when someone mentions one but I'm not exactly sure how they look... perusing this forum, which I actually post to, and others, in which I mostly just lurk. I even look on CL, Hoobly, & Kijiji even though I have ZERO intention of buying another bird anytime soon. I have brought together some peoples and their rescue fids, so I can tell myself that deep down I have a practical reason for doing it.

I used to do the same with fish before I had a room filled with them to work with and watch all day long.