PDA

View Full Version : Hair dresser!

LoveBird
08-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Martha Loves hair. When I put her on my shoulder and I have my hair back she plays with it as if I have my very own hair dresser! When ever someone else picks her up to put her on my shoulder she FREAKS. You wold think your trying to clip her toenails. But when I pick her up she feels safe. I feel bad for my older sister because all she wants to do is hold her. I have tried doing it my self to get her out of this but I can't. This isnt any question, I just feel really bad.
Thanks,
Taylor

LauraO
08-08-2005, 11:35 AM
Taylor: It sounds as if you and Martha are becoming fast friends and she feels safe with you :D . Does Martha step up on your finger if you put it out and say step up? If not, this is one of the most important things to teach Martha so that when others, like your sister, want to pick her up they can use the step up command. A lot of times lovies don't know what a person wants who just grabs them even if it's gently.

LoveBird
08-08-2005, 11:50 AM
Yes, I have taught her step up and step down. That was the first thing I taught her. It is so much easier now that she know step up and down. Yes, We do love eachother very much.
Taylor