PDA

View Full Version : June issue of Birdtalk

Pips mom
03-19-2009, 09:45 PM
I just recieved an email and my letter submitted will be in the June issue of Birdtalk in the mailbag section. I sure hope that THIS time my pics make it in! They seem to hate my pics because they aren't the right size and not large enough! I did get a picture of my cockatiels in Cockatiels Magazine which is put out by Birdtalk.....I had sent it in to Birdtalk but somehow it was put into Cockatiels Magazine, which I think they put out once a year. I just got my next issue and it says May on it, so next issue after that is June, so those of you who get Birdtalk, look for me in the mailbag section and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my pics will make it in too!

newloviemom
03-20-2009, 01:09 AM
Cool!!!! Can Zoe have your birdies talonograph's!!!???? We'll definitely be watching!!

wilkiecoco
03-20-2009, 08:39 AM
I'll look forward to getting the June issue!! Congratulations!! :)

what's the article about??

LauraO
03-20-2009, 09:02 AM
:happy::happy:

I can't wait to read it!

Pips mom
03-20-2009, 10:23 AM
It is about re-homed birds.....three of mine are re-homed (well actually two are and Boss is from a rescue) and if I planned on getting any more birds, this is definitely what I would do again!

lemonypickett
03-20-2009, 07:14 PM
Is May the one with the Ring-necked parakeet?

LauraO
03-20-2009, 08:37 PM
It is about re-homed birds.....three of mine are re-homed (well actually two are and Boss is from a rescue) and if I planned on getting any more birds, this is definitely what I would do again!

Now I really want to read it. I think it's great such a big bird mag is promoting rehoming.

Janie
03-21-2009, 10:32 AM
I'm looking forward to reading your article! :)

Eliza
03-21-2009, 11:01 AM
Looking forward to the June 2009 issue of BT now -- I can't wait to read your letter and hope that the pix make it it :)

I think that the Cockatiels magazine (and the budgie one) are put out every few years... I picked one up last year around the holidays (*2007/2008*) -- is that the one that Woody & Boss appear in?

Pips mom
03-21-2009, 11:38 AM
I'm looking forward to reading your article! :)

It's not an article, it's just a letter I wrote in the mailbag. I don't care so much about IT, more that the pics make it in! and yes, I think that is the issue of Cockatiels Magazine....their picture is towards the back somewhere where people sent in their pics of their cockatiels. Woody and Boss have their heads down against each others.

cp.lovebird
03-21-2009, 12:08 PM
I can't wait to read your article! Way to go!