PDA

View Full Version : do boy birds do this too?

bookworm0550
03-24-2009, 02:02 PM
ok, so jojo does his mating clicks, clucks, and dancing all the time. he also tries to mount evie and pan. in fact, once evie even spread her wings for him :omg: i had to shoo him off.

anyway, sometimes i will catch joey or my hands will come down on him and he'll spread his wings too the way evie did for him. he doesn't do it a lot but i've been seeing it lately. do boys do this too?

or maybe joey is really a girl??? i never got him dna tested. i always think he's a boy cuz he gets along w/ both birds, mounts everything, regurgitates all the time, etc...

HaleBoppPeachyluv
03-24-2009, 06:00 PM
nope! boys will spread wings too... my maka would do it, and my haley would do it and my peachy would too. I used to get a kick out of it... usually when their hormones were up & just before a session with a humpy toy.

michael
03-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Yeah.......:roll:......Goofs acted like a girl a couple times too. Not too often though. Please don't tell him I said anything. I'd hate for him to start making fun of me............:x

bookworm0550
03-24-2009, 10:24 PM
ok good, haha, i was starting to wonder if my boy was really a girl. he's funny though. once i know he's horny, i show him his humpy toy and he just goes at it. forgets everything else. and he's so quiet and in his own world. He should hump more often. then at least it won't be so noisy and he won't be causing trouble. lol.