PDA

View Full Version : A New Confession...

newloviemom
04-01-2009, 12:19 AM
Remember when I posted that my name is Cindy and I am a sniffaholic??? Well, I have now gone waaaaaaaay beyond sniffing to.......are you all ready for this????
I've gone beyond sniffing to NUZZLING!!!! :omg: REALLY DEEP NUZZLING!!!!!! there is no help for me...I have gone way beyond the point of no return and it is soooooooo satisfying!!!!

momo
04-01-2009, 12:53 AM
I snuggle with my lip!.. and then the other day.. elmo pierced it.. *sigh*..

their feathers are just SOOO SOFT.. must.. touch! hahahaha

maya_exquisite
04-01-2009, 04:26 AM
Mika loves when I nuzzle him. And if I stop, he looks up at me like, "WTF?!" :rotfl

wilkiecoco
04-01-2009, 08:28 AM
i confess - i too am both a sniffaholic and a nuzzler. to me they just go hand in hand!! first i take a good long sniff.............and then how could i resist a good long nuzzle!!! luckily...kiwi loves it!! :happy::happy::happy:

LovelySydney
04-01-2009, 08:45 AM
oh Lord I wouldn't dare do that with Gus thats for sure, now O? Thats a possibility!!!

Enko_chan
04-01-2009, 09:37 AM
yeah, I nuzzle Freyja like crazy. I love her sooooo much. I have sniffed Odinn a few times, but he usually doesn't let himself be held for long and I don't want to bother him.

BTW- I am getting a parrotlet!!

Flip
04-01-2009, 09:43 AM
Kiwi would take my face off if I tried that. But she lets Mr. Flip nuzzle her. Did I mention that she is extremely nippy? Ah...lovebird hens. Gotta love 'em!

Cindy, I'm glad you've got little Zoe--she sounds like a gem :)

LovelySydney
04-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Enko you're getting a parrotlet I am so jealous!!!!!!!!!!! but super happy for you = )

Flapjack
04-01-2009, 10:32 AM
Me too! Jack just can't get enough. She LOVES to be kissed, sniffed, and nuzzled all over. Like you, Maya, when I pull her away from my face, she looks at me like, "huh?" "put me back".

The funny thing is, she's the only female, and the one I nuzzle up to my face the most.

FuzzyAga
04-01-2009, 12:33 PM
I nuzzle my 10-week old Chickie several times a day, and my lips feel soft, soft, baby-feathers, but my nose smells nothing! He has no smell, yet. I've been cheated. I haven't worn lipstick/gloss in weeks because I don't want to miss this closeness with Chickie! :) It could be because he takes frequent baths, which he loves. But it could be a protective adaptation, also.

I can't get that close with his parents, only sniff from about 2-inches away but I do sniff them. Eau de Lovebird. Lovely.

michael
04-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Somewhere's i've heard there's even poeple will who go as far as to kiss birdie butt............:rolleyes: