PDA

View Full Version : Well thats what i get

StormyMom
04-04-2009, 02:01 AM
For letting them walk all over me (litterally) like they own me (litterally).

I had a nice few poops waiting for me when i went to untangle knots...out of my HAIR! :x groooss lol. I dont mind poop, but i cant stand it in my hair. It always involves having to wash it cuz you cant just "get it" out. And now that my hair is getting longer..blah. Extra wasted time :rofl: lol

momo
04-04-2009, 02:16 AM
LOL.. the main reason I don't allow elmo anywhere near my hair.. or my bed..
Especially in the morning, her morning poops are just.. so big :|

StormyMom
04-04-2009, 02:33 AM
I know those morning bombs all too well. I SWEAR my cockatoo waits for me to get him before doing his. Sneaky bird lol

momo
04-04-2009, 02:52 AM
I always make sure elmo does her morning poo before I take her out.. and then 10 min after.. I took her out once after she did one.. and then as we are walking to the lounge room.. BOMB.. there comes another one!

But a cockatoo.. it must be as big as a tv!!.. that is one huge morning bomb.

michael
04-04-2009, 08:39 AM
Timing is everything..........:).........Until you add another bird.........:wink:

Flapjack
04-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Morning poop? OMG!!! My caique, Nokomis, lays the most disgusting morning bomb. The funny thing is, often times it lands like a foot and a half out in front of the cage.
How he does that, I have no idea...:x

momo
04-04-2009, 10:07 AM
LOL projectile poop bomb..

Flapjack
04-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Yeah! I sorry- this is gross...

But it's like an ounce! and all of it lands in the same spot.:omg:

It's bizarre.

bookworm0550
04-04-2009, 05:40 PM
hehe, it's not poop, but once I had pan on my head as i was feeding him millet. i woke up the next day too late to shower and went to work. one of my work friends was like, "what's this? you have seed in your hair!!!!" LOL. it was embarrassing. and i work in a hair salon too so imagine that!!!

momo
04-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Speaking of seed. going off on a slight tangent.. I dont know HOW she does it.. but I have seed in my BED??????
I bring her cage into my room when its her bed time but I cover her up straight away??

LOL Flapjack.. 1 ounch of poop.. she is good what can I say?

HeatherJ do you think because the whole saying "its lucky when a bird poops on you" .. that we should have exponential amounts of luck??

linda040899
04-05-2009, 12:48 PM
I'm still trying to erase from my memory when one of my hens in laying condition pooped on me from a toy above. Now that was big. :rofl:I know I've said it before, and I will repeat myself at the risk of being redundant! Thank goodness they aren't macaws....... :omg:

Albino
04-05-2009, 01:08 PM
hehe, it's not poop, but once I had pan on my head as i was feeding him millet. i woke up the next day too late to shower and went to work. one of my work friends was like, "what's this? you have seed in your hair!!!!" LOL. it was embarrassing. and i work in a hair salon too so imagine that!!!

Lol that happend to me too but thank God i dont work in a hair salon :rotfl

StormyMom
04-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Good luck? I should have LOADS of it then. Im still waiting as well lol

LovelySydney
04-05-2009, 08:06 PM
I can honestly say that I have never had bird poop in my hair....yet! my birds generally stay on my shoulder though, although Gus went onto my head the other day.

I'm sure it will happen sooner now that I just jinxed it.