PDA

View Full Version : Luka learns affection from Peepo!

sdgilley
08-09-2005, 09:19 PM
To me!

Luka is fascinated by Peepo's antics crawling all over me and diving inside my shirt all the time. Of course she does this while she makes kissy noises. Luka has started flying to me and landing on my shoulder. Tonight he flew to my chest and climbed around to play with my shirt buttons! Luka usually has ZERO interest in us humans! :rofl:

Peter wouldn't be left out, so he joined Luka on me. It's been a while since I could get the boys to play ON me since they're happier playing with each other. I'm amazed at what monkeys they are (monkey see-monkey do!)!

What's next? Two years later, the boys are still learning new things. It just goes to show you, you can't rule out what they might learn for any reason that catches their fancy. If Luka starts kissy face, I'll faint!

bellarains
08-09-2005, 09:38 PM
Suzanne,

Don't rule out that kissy face from Luka. Lacey would watch Bela give me kisses all the time, now she butts him out of the way to get her kisses :lol

Janie
08-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Suzanne, your post put a huge :D on my face!!!!! That is very exciting news and if I've learned anything from Oliver it's to keep expecting something new, all the time! He is still changing! Bet ya Luka will warm up to you more and more and you deserve some attention from him! :)

BarbieH
08-10-2005, 10:39 AM
:D Suzanne, that's wonderful! See, a little jealousy goes a long way. :D

sdgilley
08-10-2005, 01:55 PM
That's great news. I've just posted about my Danny showing a sign of progress of tameness too. It means so much more when you've had to wait for it so long. :)

Heather that's exactly right! These little guys keep surprising us with things they learn. I think it's a mistake to assume because they act this way or that- that they won't change.

Buy A Paper Doll
08-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Lacey would watch Bela give me kisses all the time, now she butts him out of the way to get her kisses
:) Same with Melody. I bent over one day to get my kiss from Milo ... and I ended up with TWO lovebirds reaching up to give me a kissy. :)

sdgilley
08-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Tonight I was playing with the birds, ALL the birds - very active all of a sudden! I was at Peepo's cage messing with her and happen to turn and look over at the boys cage....
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BOTH were hunched down poised to launch themselves at me like twin bullets! :rofl: :rofl:
My digital camera is on the blink now, so I was so disappointed that I couldn't get a shot of that double-trouble look! :eek:

I can't believe how they have all of a sudden decided I'm a playground! I've had Peter and Luka for 2 years! Now all of a sudden I feel like that old bird lady in Mary Poppins (or after their visit: Merry Poopin's! :lol )! Tuppence??

Janie
08-11-2005, 09:25 AM
My digital camera is on the blink now, so I was so disappointed that I couldn't get a shot of that double-trouble look!

Sorry Suzanne, there is now way we can believe that without photos! :wink: