PDA

View Full Version : It's spring. Love is in the air.

Buy A Paper Doll
04-08-2009, 08:35 PM
This morning, while I was waiting for the cable guy to finish doing his thing, I let the birds out for a little while.

I was sitting with my bare feet up on the coffee table. Milo proceeded to do his little shuffle dance around my feet, and then he tried to feed my toes. The only thing that prevented him from doing the actual deed with my toes, is that he kept losing his balance and falling off. :rofl:

I wish I'd had my camera so I could take video. Happy spring. I think I'm going to start wearing socks around the house.

Enko_chan
04-08-2009, 08:36 PM
So cute!

Freyja's always feeding my thumbs!

Elle
04-08-2009, 08:59 PM
try an african grey feeding your toes. When Rammie is not feeding them, he goes down to my toes and nibbles on them saying "tickle tickle!"

At my house spring is in the air too. Pheebs is sitting on eggs and Yuki is exploring her new nestbox. It's funny how she seems to be yelling at Kio to come back, as if he really should be feeding her and not Pheobe.

LovelySydney
04-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Does spring time mean that Gus and O are going to start acting different? I know that a 5 month old is nearing sexual maturity, so i wonder if I will see any behavior changes??

wilkiecoco
04-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Jennifer - you need to start walking around with your camera ALL THE TIME!!!!!!:whistle::whistle::) that is too funny!!!!! :):)