PDA

View Full Version : B & W Lovebird Movie...

MommaF8
04-24-2009, 04:25 PM
Hello Y'all! I'm writing to see if anyone has heard of a black & white movie ((I believe was on YouTube )) with the cast being just lovebirds, a few budgies, & a big bad crow? My computer died, taking with it this cute movie.:(
It was probably done in the late 40's to 50's, & I'd appreciate any & all feedback!
Thanks & God bless!

lemonypickett
04-24-2009, 04:30 PM
I am sure Linda will chime in here.... she had posted the one I believe you are talking about last year. The star had a funny name, but I can't remember right now!

NickyBeth
04-24-2009, 05:43 PM
Oooh oooh! Pick me, pick me!

That would be "Bill and Coo"

Watch. movie. now! http://tesla.liketelevision.com/liketelevision/tuner.php?channel=228&format=movie&theme=guide

Here it is on YouTube....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppkea9nH0mY

linda040899
04-24-2009, 06:11 PM
That would be Bill & Coo. The cast is all birds and well trained ones at that! The original was in black & white but there's a colorized version, as well. Talk about a cute movie. The version I saw was just about 30 minutes long.;

momo
04-24-2009, 09:02 PM
Oh my god that is SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it...

"When you're in a molt.. look smart.. rent a tail".. my favourite thing!

MommaF8
04-25-2009, 11:54 AM
Oh my GOODNESS! Thank you SOOO much! I've been pulling my hair out trying to find it! The kids are gonna be SO thrilled!
Just have to mention we adopted another lovebird (we had to rehome our beloved "Archie" with a friend due to a move via ferry to Alaska.) 2 days ago. He's a green black mask & is TOTALLY adorable. The two youngest named him Vadar (after Darth Vadar of Star Wars fame!) & are tickled pink because his beak is red...like "Vadar's" red laser in the movie! :):):)
I'm amazed at how gentle he is for not being handled much. Didn't try to bite & learned to "step up" onto the stick really fast!
I absolutely LOVE these little guys..."ME" the one who was deathly afraid of birds! This guy will NOT be going to anyone else if / when we move from here. That is for CERTAIN!
Anyhow...sorry to run on so!
Thank y'all VERY much for the links!

lemonypickett
04-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Coo is the name I thought was funny. I smile every time I hear it.