PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Lori (Sparkette)!!!!!

zlatushka
08-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Hope your day is a great one! .... and that your birdies give you lots of millet and scritches!

:happy:
rachel

MaraJade
08-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Congratulations on making it through another year! :rofl:

Janie
08-11-2005, 11:43 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LORI!!!!

Hope it's a great one! I had that birthday 17 years ago! :D

butterfly1061
08-11-2005, 11:49 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

bellarains
08-11-2005, 12:11 PM
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI!!!!"

I hope you have a great Birthday!!!!!!! You be good now ;) ;) ;)

linda040899
08-11-2005, 12:17 PM
Happy Birthday, Lori!!

We're not getting older.................... :lol

LauraO
08-11-2005, 12:36 PM
Happy Birthday Lori..........

Did you remind your hubby that you wanted a BIG BIRDY for this special occasion???;) ;)

:happy: :happy:

BarbieH
08-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Happy birthday, Lori the Leo!!!!

Hope your whole weekend rocks! :wink:

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Lurv ya!
Barbie, Tim, Neko, George, Gracie, Didjit, Samykins, Bosco, Betty, Barney, and Bongo-man

shylevon
08-11-2005, 01:23 PM
Happy Birthday, Lori

Beware though, I heard our other Lori (Bellarains) is trying to circumvent some of your present deliveries. She's a sneaky one.

Hope you have a great day, and get lots of prezzies.

bellarains
08-11-2005, 02:04 PM
Shhhhh, Shy!!!!!!!

I was sittin here waitin on my delivery too :mad:

sdgilley
08-11-2005, 02:35 PM
Happy Birthday!
Lori,
I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!

Z28Taxman
08-11-2005, 06:02 PM
Happy Hatch..... Uhhh Birthday! :D

Sparkette65
08-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Thank you everyone!!
It has been a pretty good day, I just finished having a piece of cake, from "Wright's Farm Bakery" (they make the most AWSOME cake)
and although my husband bought me a digital camera a couple of weeks ago for my birthday, he showed up today with a very nice vase of flowers/roses. and cards, and the cake of course...and he made me feel very special. He was kind enough to leave the '0' off of the cake, and put 4 candles in their place instead. My 18 yr old daughter went shopping at the pet store, and bought me a small play wooden play area for my lovebirds and some treats and a bird bath that you attach to the cage, (oh and she threw a couple of hair clips in there for me....LOL) I thought that was very nice of her,,,although she shouldn't be spending her money!! (I will have to kick her butt later for that) She sat in the sunportch with 4 of the lovebirds, playing with them, with the tinker toys and the new toys she bought, and they all had fun. I will post the pics in the gallery soon.
I just wanted to say thank you so much for the well wishes today. You guys are GREAT!!
shy,,,Lori (bellarains) is gonna be waitin a long long time for those packages....but hey, dont tell her that,,,,she needs the rest....those fids keep her on her toes! :rofl: (fids are good at that!! )
and Laura O, naw....no big birdies for me today.... :( (dont I wish) someday though, I will know it when the time is right...and then I will BUG him with a VENGANCE.....until he CAVES in completely!! MUUHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA ( I can feel the power of the dark side INCREASING>>>>must brain wash the hubby in is sleep....must do it sooooooooooooooooon!!!<<<<< ( :evil: one that I am)
Take care, and thanks once again!!
Lori

kimsbirds
08-11-2005, 07:26 PM
Late but not forgotten....HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI !!
I think you should get a GCC for your birthday:)
I hear they make wonderful pets *hehehe*

Hope your day was happy !!!

Buy A Paper Doll
08-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Sorry I'm late ... Hope it was happy! :)