PDA

View Full Version : What Ditto wants, Ditto gets.....

Z28Taxman
08-14-2005, 06:32 PM
Even if he has to go get it himself. :rofl:

Last night when we went to the couch to watch tv I didn't bring his toys with me (the cat toys, plastic balls with little bells in them). I left them where I keep them, on the table at the end of the couch. After about 15 minutes of snuggles and scritches he decided it was playtime. After a quick recon flight around the room he spotted them. He hopped to the table, grabbed the yellow one in his beak, then flew with it over my raised knee and landed on my chest and proceeded to play like a madbirdie! It was quite funny to see him fly with a ball that was almost 3 times the size of his little noggin! :cool:

Janie
08-14-2005, 07:02 PM
Dave, you MUST keep your camera close by at all times.....just for an occasion like that! I can just picture Ditto and his ball and I know it put a huge :D on your face to actually see that! Too funny! They really are the BIGGEST little parrots in the world, aren't they? :)

Z28Taxman
08-14-2005, 07:15 PM
Dave, you MUST keep your camera close by at all times.....just for an occasion like that! I can just picture Ditto and his ball and I know it put a huge :D on your face to actually see that! Too funny! They really are the BIGGEST little parrots in the world, aren't they? :)

If I have the camera he won't do it. He'd be too busy hamming it up. He's a camera hog. :rofl:

bellarains
08-14-2005, 07:17 PM
YOU GO DITTO!!!!!!

Dave,

You really should know better. You know boys are nuthin without their toys :rofl:

p3rr4n
08-14-2005, 07:34 PM
Yeah Dave,

WHY DONT YEW HAVE FOTOZ POSTED OF DAT AMAZE'n FEAT eh?

:rofl:

Paulette
08-15-2005, 10:41 AM
Dave.....Ditto sounds like quite a funny little character.....how fun!...and :cool: .
paulette

Z28Taxman
08-15-2005, 10:45 AM
Well last night he decided not to fly with it. He hopped and walked over instead. Then as usual when he's done playing with it he tosses it halfway accross the room onto the floor. :rofl:

Angelwing
08-15-2005, 10:57 AM
lol, he sounds like a sweetheart. You should video tape him. :cool:

Z28Taxman
08-19-2005, 08:16 PM
And tonights game is........

Bomber Pilot! After the threw the ball onto the floor, he went after it (bad birdy). He then picked it up in his beak, flew back up and dropped it on my chest as he flew over and landed on the back of the couch. He looked so proud of himself too. :rofl:

sdgilley
08-19-2005, 09:11 PM
THAT is Funny!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Dave, with entertainment like that at home, you should never need to go out for more! As a matter of fact, I'd be ordering pizza delivery (as long as they include beer) and never leave the house! :rofl:
What fun!

Z28Taxman
08-19-2005, 09:14 PM
MIght be why I don't go out. :lol