PDA

View Full Version : new swing is a hit!

Pips mom
07-10-2009, 11:22 PM
I FINALLY got Ivy's new swing.....they mailed my package to my old address over an hour away! then once I got it, the swing had SOo much rope going up the sides that hung off, that there was no room for a bird to sit in there! It was actually heavy from all of that rope! Soooo, I cut most of it off and it looks much better now, less heavy and room for Ivy! Then I went to hang it in her cage and it hung a little crooked.....it has a chain on top, so I tied rope around the top and put the thing it hangs with through the rope and now it hangs perfectly. After all that work, I put it in her cage and waited.......she went in to check it out, but the real test would be when she gets put to sleep for the night if she'd get on it (her swing is what she sleeps on at night) She got on it!!! and seems to like it! So yay! I did ok!:clap

momo
07-11-2009, 02:51 AM
cuteee.. you will have to give us photos.. :D:D:D .. pretty please hehe.

michael
07-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Boy....I wish Goof would take to swings. The only one he ever liked was a teenie tiny plastic one for birds more the size of finch. ... Screwy bird :roll: ... Well, at least B.B. knows a good swing when he see's one. And most look pretty good as far as he's concerned! ......Its great to hear Ivy likes her swing. And to think she sleeps on it too!.....:rotfl......Must be nice........:)

LovelySydney
07-11-2009, 03:06 PM
yea sounds like it is a hit!!! Oliver LOVES swings, its adorable!!

HaleBoppPeachyluv
07-11-2009, 03:27 PM
the swing sounds great!

pics please!