PDA

View Full Version : I cant believe it! :)

Gill
07-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Bobble just let me scritch her through the bars of the cage!! She has never let me do this (except for when she was sitting on eggs - she was so placid and didnt bite once!) but this was during "normal Bobble" time which is bite bite bite every single time i go near her!

She was turning her head all round and closing her eyes, she doesnt like my fingers on the back of her neck as this irritates her and she shakes her head back and forth but other than that my little devil girl was an angel for a few minutes, that was until she decided itd be more fun to beak at Sticky! He wanted to preen her too at the same time but she didnt want that obviously!

I know theres a good girl hiding inside Bobble somewhere :)

LovelySydney
07-29-2009, 03:33 PM
Awww Im glad you got a rare glimpse of the sweet loving bobble with no bites included:blush: I hope the behavior continues!!

linda040899
07-29-2009, 03:42 PM
Could be that Bobble has decided that there really are good uses for her human slave..........

It's nice when they relax and enjoy some time with us occasionally! :)

Gill
07-29-2009, 03:45 PM
Well, she knows I have some uses - to bite, to land on and to go down my top - thats it! Sticky is always soppy but with Bobble its a rare moment - I hope she starts to realise how nice scritches are :)

HaleBoppPeachyluv
07-29-2009, 11:51 PM
ahhh.. that's so cute! i wish hina would have a moment like that!

Gill
07-30-2009, 05:39 AM
Well its taken over a year for Bobble to be like that, may not see another moment like this for another year!