PDA

View Full Version : Gremaldo's home!

Flapjack
08-10-2009, 01:57 AM
Woohoo! :happy:

My husband has been using my camera for his work, but when I can get it, I'll post pics.

I sure hope Jack accepts her brother as a buddy. And I hope I don't lose my baby Jack...

We'll see how it goes. Wish us luck!!!

LovelySydney
08-10-2009, 09:28 AM
Oh how cool! How is everything going so far? Are they yelling to one another? Yea! Cant wait to see pics.

Flapjack
08-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Well, Gremaldo seems to be adjusting well to the move.

He's eating, playing, calling to Jack. He doesn't hear Chino since he never really makes any noise, but boy, he doesn't know what to make of Nokomis' alarms, lol.

Greg's biggest bird is a sun. Loud, but different than a caique.

I do feel a little bad, cuz he's in a pretty small temporary cage. I had Greg clip a few flights before we left so Gremaldo wouldn't go flying around in unfamiliar surroundings and crash into something.

He's so cute and sweet :blush:

linda040899
08-11-2009, 10:48 AM
Jeni,
Glad to hear that Gremaldo made it to your home and seems to be adjusting well! Poor guy. Hope this works out and Gremaldo can be happy again! (BTW, I just love his name!)

Eliza
08-11-2009, 06:32 PM
How did I miss that you were getting a new feathered friend, Jeni?!?!

I hope that Gremaldo is settling nicely and that Flapjack makes nice with his (tee-hee... I mean, HER) new buddy :)

BTW - how are Cino and Nokomis doing?

Flapjack
08-12-2009, 08:52 PM
Hi Eliza! I see you on the other board, but miss seeing you around here!

Yep- Jack's older brother, Gremaldo, lost his mate in June. She got outside :very_sad:.

The rest of the flock isn't very nice to him, so I brought him here to see if he and Jack would pair up.

He is so tame!!! Just a lover- brave and curious. Very animated and friendly.
Since he's so wonderful, I'm not so worried about losing my bond with Jack. They can both be on me soon! I thought if he was real skittish, he'd fly off and she'd go too, to be with him.

Janie
08-13-2009, 11:45 AM
I missed it, too, Jeni! What a lucky birdie......finding his way into your home. :happy: I'm sure he'll be a very happy little fid! :D

wilkiecoco
08-13-2009, 03:24 PM
and the pics are where??????????? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :)

Flapjack
08-13-2009, 04:13 PM
Sorry, lol. Pics soon.

I took some last night, but they weren't all that great. I'll try again today.

michael
08-13-2009, 11:26 PM
........Since he's so wonderful, I'm not so worried about losing my bond with Jack. They can both be on me soon!.......

I just knew there was a plan!.......:roll:

Best wishes for Gremaldo!........:)

HaleBoppPeachyluv
08-14-2009, 03:02 AM
cant' wait to see those photos!

Pips mom
09-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Was wondering how Jack and Gremaldo are doing together?