PDA

View Full Version : I'll show her!!

Buy A Paper Doll
08-23-2009, 12:24 PM
Hey guys, Milo here.

I kinda got in trouble yesterday for dive-bombing the dog. Momma clipped my wing-wings, and Lily's too. I can't fly anywhere except for the floor, and I'm not allowed on the floor. Isn't that stupid? >: Why would the momma do such a thing? And I don't see what's so wrong about playing with that dog anyway.

Momma tried to make it better with extra special snuggle time yesterday, but I didn't fall for THAT nonsense. No sir. This morning when she got up to let us out of our night-night cage, I bit her. TWICE! HAH!

I was still mad. >: So I decided I'd show the momma once and for all why she shouldn't clip my wing-wings: I plucked out allllllllll of my pretty purple feathers off my neck and chest.

Now the momma is making me have some Benedryl. She said the doctor said to give it to me. Man. I'mma have to bite that mean old doctor next. >:

Birdies, beware: Mommas and doctors can be MEAN. >:

Wing flaps,
Milo Lilo

Flapjack
08-23-2009, 01:44 PM
:rotfl Poor poor Milo.

Dude- plucking isn't the way to go. Especially for a handsome guy like you.

Next time you're out, poop in her hair. :rofl:

LovelySydney
08-23-2009, 01:55 PM
hahaha flapjack you crack me up.

Love the Milo updates!!

Buy A Paper Doll
08-23-2009, 04:13 PM
I forgot to mention, he DID walk over and poop in my general direction during snuggle time. :rolleyes:

Poor little guy. He is, no lie, completely bald except for the feathers he can't reach, wings, and tail.

HaleBoppPeachyluv
08-23-2009, 07:24 PM
awww.... poor naked milo!

Enko_chan
08-23-2009, 08:28 PM
Oh no!! Poor Milo, Poor Mummy!

Elle
08-23-2009, 08:47 PM
It never cease to amaze me how such little birdies manage to do so much blackmail!

Flip
08-23-2009, 09:40 PM
Oh dear oh deary me. Little Milo, you are a troublemaker, aren't you?

Pips mom
08-23-2009, 11:28 PM
OHHHhh Milo!!!! dive bombing the dog??? :omg: :roll: and here I thought my lil stinker was the most mischeivous guy here! Such beautiful blue feathers and you have to go and pluck them all out :x I sure hope that they grow back soon and NEVER do that again! What does your girl Lily think of all of this? She might not go for the bald look!