PDA

View Full Version : Mandy's going to New Zealand!

snowboardmandy
08-20-2005, 06:13 PM
Hi everyone,

Long time no see :) I hate that I can't get here often, and definitely haven't kept up with the board all summer after doing so almost religiously until then. My finches are doing swell, "little goose" the baby is about a month old and is just barely starting to show his adult male colors. he needs a name, now that i know he is a he...

I am leaving for New Zealand in like 9 days now...Tuesday of next week! I'm super nervous, and feel like there's a thousand things I'm forgetting but I have no idea what those things could possibly be. I am scared and sad to say goodbye to Tyler, as I don't know if I will see him again after I get back, since we both graduate and have no idea what the next stage of our lives will be and if they will even involve each other.

I have created a web journal, of sorts, to chronicle my journeys. I figure it's easier to keep everyone updated on my life that way rather than trying to send a thousand different e-mails. Please bookmark it and visit often if you want to hear about my travels and see pictures :) The address is

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mandysinnz

My e-mail address is mandysnewzealand@yahoo.co.nz if you would like to shoot me a letter :)

I better run and cook some dinner, I hope you all are doing well and will stop by and check out my website!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Mandy

Janie
08-20-2005, 07:16 PM
Hi Mandy! I hope you have the adventure of a lifetime!!!!! What a great experience it will be for you!!!! :cool: Take care and have a wonderful time. :)

Mummieeva
08-20-2005, 09:26 PM
I hope you have a wonderful time and we will miss you.

Steph

bellarains
08-20-2005, 11:08 PM
Mandy,

I am so glad to hear things are going well. You have a wonderful and safe trip. I will check in on your website to keep in touch. I guess it goes without saying that I hope to see many pics of your adventures, and also pics of your visit with Nicky.

You be careful, be safe, and please do keep us updated. They all tease me a bit here, but I am a worry wart when I don't hear from someone around here :rolleyes:

Bella
08-21-2005, 04:57 AM
Have a great time Mandy.

butterfly1061
08-21-2005, 08:00 AM
Mandy,

It's so good to hear from you. I have bookmarked your website and plan to keep up with your adventures. I'm very excited for you and can't believe it's already time for you to go. Tell Nicky "Hello" (in person) and leave her lovies there (well, maybe you can bring back a couple ;) ). Be safe, have a great time and keep in touch with us when you can! :happy:

BarbieH
08-21-2005, 08:43 AM
Have a wonderful time Mandy! 8) You will come back with new eyes for the world.