PDA

View Full Version : Junior's first birthday is this month!

LoveBug12
09-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Junior is turning 1! I don't know the exact day but let's just say the 20th :D.
The breeder said he was born some where near the end of September but she didn't know what exact day. I'll ask her again and see if she knows next time I see her. Junior and his siblings were the last clutch that her 2 lovebirds had. I would get another lovie from her if they had some but then I don't think I would be abled to tell Junior apart from the other because...well, it would be the same color and everything, LOL. Happy Early birthday to Junior...It's possible his name might be Juni soon if he's a female...still haven't gotten that DNA kit, I'm waiting patiently! :whistle:

FuzzyAga
09-10-2009, 10:02 PM
So, are you going to host a birthday party for Junior/Juni? I like the name, Juni. :)

Some birdie bread/cake with millet sprinkles, party favors wrapped in colorful corn husks, maybe, with Nutriberries in them? Hmm, my imagination is getting ahead of me--I want to invite myself--isn't that fresh of me? Tsk, tsk. Have fun! :)

LoveBug12
09-10-2009, 10:10 PM
So, are you going to host a birthday party for Junior/Juni? I like the name, Juni. :)

Some birdie bread/cake with millet sprinkles, party favors wrapped in colorful corn husks, maybe, with Nutriberries in them? Hmm, my imagination is getting ahead of me--I want to invite myself--isn't that fresh of me? Tsk, tsk. Have fun! :)

Is there really bird food that you can cook at home? That would be really cool! Like any recipes? :D

FuzzyAga
09-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Sure! Go to Birdie Cooking and Recipes, and in the first sticky by Linda, our leader, you have the homemade cornbread, and other things.

Happy cooking!

LoveBug12
09-10-2009, 10:27 PM
Sure! Go to Birdie Cooking and Recipes, and in the first sticky by Linda, our leader, you have the homemade cornbread, and other things.

Happy cooking!

Wow, that would be so much fun. I didn't know that, thanks! lol