PDA

View Full Version : Got the play stand from the contest today..

LoveBug12
11-14-2009, 04:14 PM
Hello everyone! I got the playstand from the contest online today but I'm having trouble with it. I have no idea how to put it together because it did not come with an instruction manual and none of the bolts seem to fit into place! :omg:

Staring at the picture of it isn't going to help me either....does anyone have this ? http://birdcages4less.com/page/B/PROD/Parrot_Playstands/PA5714

All I got on was the wheels, that seemed to be the easiest part.

michael
11-14-2009, 06:03 PM
Sorry Lovebug......:(......We don't own that type of playstand. Maybe another member does? ....... Have you tried assembling the most obvious parts first? ... Process of elimination? ... Where's a good auto mechanic when you need one!........>:

LoveBug12
11-14-2009, 10:14 PM
Sorry Lovebug......:(......We don't own that type of playstand. Maybe another member does? ....... Have you tried assembling the most obvious parts first? ... Process of elimination? ... Where's a good auto mechanic when you need one!........>:

I actually finally found out how to put it together. I think just looking at all the bolts and screws confused me. I worked from the bottom up and that seemed to be alot easier than just trying putting everything all together at once!:)

CompassionAk
11-14-2009, 11:28 PM
Where's our pictures?!Happy belated birthday by the way hope you had a good one!(I think I misses it anyways)

linda040899
11-15-2009, 06:33 AM
Again, congrats on the playstand and happy birthday! From the photo, it looks like it's a nice one!

I've had things that are hard to put together even WITH directions!! I just replaced my computer desk with a new one and it took over 3 hrs to figure everything out! :lol :lol

CompassionAk
11-15-2009, 01:51 PM
Sometimes you're better off without directions,I got this big ,giant clothes rack last winter when we had HUGE power bills because avalanches had knocked transmission towers down.The directions that came with it were only good for a laugh because it had been made in china and the translation for directions on how to put it together were hilarious and made no sense whatsoever.