PDA

View Full Version : Moved My Computer.....

linda040899
11-15-2009, 08:40 AM
....to a bedroom that I converted into my own private room to do whatever I want. Well, I've got a few smart birdies who have decided that if I can come in here, so can they! Alex (BFA) was the first one to figure out the flight path here and Harley is working on it. Alex is so good at it now that her landing perch is either the back of my chair or my shoulder! :lol

Can't hide anywhere it seems.......... :happy:

Pips mom
11-15-2009, 10:38 AM
I have moved my birds now into another room since the end of Aug. Ivy flies out into the living room all the time. In order for her to do that, she has to fly out the doorway and take a sharp right turn, but does it with ease! Then once she flies off, it isn't long after that Pip comes looking for her! So I can be sitting at the computer by myself one minute and then have two birdies on me the next! My only problem with them flying around the house is that Ivy alot of times will fly into the kitchen and her favorite spot to land out there is the stove top! :omg: She always lands on the stove! and that worries me to think that someday she could end up with burnt feet! This is one reason the bird room now is safer as I can close the door to that room while we're cooking anything on top of the stove.

Elle
11-15-2009, 01:20 PM
I gave up long ago and put my computer in the bird room. All papers goes into a cupboard with closed doors (Phoebe hasn't figured out yet) and a blanket that goes over my chair and keyboard to cut back on the expenses. 2 gaming keyboards later ($100 a piece) and the arms of my chair gone (foam is a great toy to destroy according to Rammie) I learned my lesson.

There is no excaping!:rofl:

CompassionAk
11-15-2009, 01:35 PM
Gaming keyboard....do you play Wow Elle?

Elle
11-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Gaming keyboard....do you play Wow Elle?

Yes, I do

CompassionAk
11-15-2009, 07:51 PM
What server?I'm on Malfurion,I've got a bad healer addiction and have four of them lol.

LauraO
11-16-2009, 08:42 AM
Can't hide anywhere it seems.......... :happy:

I came to this realization years ago:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:.

linda040899
11-16-2009, 09:17 AM
I came to this realization years ago:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:.
I think I did, too, but it was worth one last try! :lol