PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

bbslovie
11-22-2009, 07:38 PM
Hi, I found my nesty hen Bea sitting on this round toy that she has like it was an egg. I thought I'd better take it out of there to discourage this, was that the right thing to do? She's been nesty for quite awhile now and no eggies or torpedo butt. I've taken everything else out of her cage to discourage her. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Barb :)

linda040899
11-22-2009, 10:06 PM
I probably would have done the same thing if I had a nesty hen and I didn't want to encourage nesting! She's not laying eggs so the very worst thing she will do is find a replacement for the toy you removed........

bbslovie
11-23-2009, 12:15 AM
Thanks Linda! I tried posting this in the care section and it said I wasn't allowed? I hope that's just some kind of glitch, if not what do I need to do?

Thanks,

linda040899
11-23-2009, 04:26 AM
Thanks Linda! I tried posting this in the care section and it said I wasn't allowed? I hope that's just some kind of glitch, if not what do I need to do?

Thanks,
I'm guessing you tried to post under the actual Care Forum rather than one of the subforums. Care is not postable, even for me. You have to go to Diet, Health, etc. If you can't post in one of the subforums, there's a permissions problem that I will need to check out. :)

momo
11-23-2009, 07:27 AM
Even if it looks 1% nesty, I'd take it away! Nesty lovebirds = devil (but funny..) lovebirds.

I found when Elmo began to sit on things.. thats when the swishy dance started to come around!