PDA

View Full Version : scooby need help plzzz

dayz
12-03-2009, 08:49 PM
lucy star opening her wings but the thing is that scooby cant stay in the top he falloff he star doing a sound and move alot i put a video of him i will like to know if its normal and what:(:( can i do i feel bad for him cuz he want to but he cant stay in the top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH4hWR8bz6Q
i hope someone could help me again

linda040899
12-03-2009, 09:12 PM
My first thought is that your male has not learned how to hold on so that he doesn't fall off. Most males use the head feathers at the back of the neck of the hen to help them stay in place. Yours does not seem to have learned that yet. Not much you can do, as it's something he has to learn to do for himself. :)

dayz
12-03-2009, 09:24 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl: but i feel bad :rofl::rofl: but the sound he make what is that ????

linda040899
12-03-2009, 09:57 PM
The sound is part of the display the male does for the female. :)

dayz
12-03-2009, 10:25 PM
oh i get it then

FuzzyAga
12-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Don't micro-manage here. :)

My Petey grips Juanita's feathers on both sides of her flank, behind her wings, and he stays on. He doesn't grip her neck feathers.

He's quite experienced, is Petey.

thebubbleking
12-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Sunshine just balances that boy got skills lol

piousm
12-05-2009, 01:20 AM
Our Gigi has gone some weird action going on where he kind of does vertical circles while he is at it. It goes on for 5 minutes at least. Quite bizarre actually.

Gill
12-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Sunshine just balances that boy got skills lol

Just like Sticky! :rofl:

But it took Sticky a while to get the hang of staying on!

My male makes that noise a lot, Bobble my female has started to copy it too lately! :blush:

dayz
12-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Just like Sticky! :rofl:

But it took Sticky a while to get the hang of staying on!

My male makes that noise a lot, Bobble my female has started to copy it too lately! :blush:

he star doing that noise and then he start hit himself with his feet on his face is this normal ???the start time i saw that i got scared i start call him so he stop but now i know i got it :rofl::rofl::rofl::happy::happy:

Chickobee
12-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Cute video. And, yes, the little dance and the head scratches are to get the hen's attention and impress her. And, of course, then she does her little airplane thing... Maybe they need some curtains! :rofl:

personatus
12-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Could well be 2 hens aswell. Whilst a bit of casual humping won't do anyone any harm, you certainly don't need to help or encourage it incase they decide to try and make a family of their own ;D

dayz
12-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Cute video. And, yes, the little dance and the head scratches are to get the hen's attention and impress her. And, of course, then she does her little airplane thing... Maybe they need some curtains! :rofl:

yup she look funny doing the airplane hahhaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::happy::happy:

linda040899
12-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Even if Scooby figures out what to do and how to do it, this pair won't be able to produce babies. Hybrids are infertile. At least eye-ring species paired with Peachfaced species are sterile.