PDA

View Full Version : Going great!

LoveBird
08-27-2005, 12:32 AM
Martha and I have been doing great. She was only 10 weeks old when I bought her and now she is about 12 weeks now. I went on vacation for 10 days. When I got home I was so so excited to see her. She is kind of out of control! So I have LOT of work to do with her.
Taylor

shylevon
08-27-2005, 01:20 AM
Glad to hear all is going well with Martha. Is she doing her 'Step ups' like a good birdie?

Give her a kissy and a piece of millet from me.

Janie
08-27-2005, 07:15 AM
Hi Taylor! I wondered where you'd been! :) Hope vacation was fun and that you don't have to work too hard getting Martha to forgive you for leaving! :D They don't like it when we leave but sometimes, we just gotta, right? Since Martha is so young, she'll probably be easier to get back under control....I hope!

My new boys are both stepping up most of the time now. That is real progress for me since my older lovie always knew how, long before I adopted him. Good luck with Martha and keep us posted!

LauraO
08-27-2005, 10:16 AM
Taylor: It's good to hear Martha is doing good. It's no surprise she may seem a little out of control. If lovies are taking out of their cages and spent time with everyday they get really wild. So be sure to spend lots of time with her and give her lots of special treats :D .

LoveBird
08-28-2005, 12:57 AM
Yes,
Martha is doing her step ups properly . :) She has some Nutriberries for treats but she doesn't really care for it. :( I am going to get some more and different treats hopefully tomorrow. Thanks all for your posts and care!
Martha says chippery chip! (Hello! in Martha language)
Taylor & Martha