PDA

View Full Version : Happy Adoption Day, Oliver!!!

Janie
08-27-2005, 07:25 AM
HAPPY ADOPTION DAY, OLIVER!!!!!

Two years ago today, Oliver stepped onto my finger, into my home and straight into my heart! :):):):):):):) We don't know when his real hatch day is but this is our day to celebrate!

Thanks so much for all of the help and support you've given us for the last two years. I couldn't have done it without out you guys! :D

linda040899
08-27-2005, 07:32 AM
Way to go, Oliver!!!!!

Ya got yourself a winner as a flock member!!!

Meliandmoe
08-27-2005, 07:33 AM
HAPPY ADOPTION DAY OLIVER AND FAMILY !!!

HMM.. WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF I KNEW HOW TO DO FONT, SIZE, AND COLOR ALL IN ONE ??LMAO :rofl:

Rubygem
08-27-2005, 07:56 AM
Happy Adoption Day Oliver!!!! The best choice you ever made.....LOL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :happy: :happy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rubygem

BarbieH
08-27-2005, 08:24 AM
Happy adoption day Oliver!!!

Hope you have a great party. ;) (What's that Janie? Scrambling to put a party together?)

bellarains
08-27-2005, 09:07 AM
"HAPPY DAY OLIVER!!!!"

I know you had a wonderful day, cause you have a wonderful Mommie. I believe both of you were blessed when you found each other :)

LauraO
08-27-2005, 10:24 AM
Happy Adoption Day OLIVER

:happy: :happy:

Janie: You and Oliver, the unlovebirdy, are the best fit ever and you are both so lucky to have found each other. I feel like I know the big guy and take great joy in hearing about his birdy adventures.....

So what do you get a birdy that has absolutely everything? ;)

shylevon
08-27-2005, 10:28 AM
You got yourself onto the right finger with that one, Buddy.

Happy Adoption Day, Oliver

What time are the celebrations??? We'll all be there with bells on.

sdgilley
08-27-2005, 10:41 AM
Happy Happy Day for you Oliver!!!

Happy wishes for the unlovebird! He's just like he's supposed to be and pretty lucky, too!!!!

Lots of love coming your way!

Buy A Paper Doll
08-27-2005, 02:41 PM
Yay Janie and Oliver! :) Happy adoption day!

Janie
08-27-2005, 03:19 PM
Oliver sends BIG thanks to all of you! :) Let me see, what did we do today......he stepped from my finger to my shoulder first thing this morning and has pretty much tried to stay there all day. Typical day for Oliver! I do take him back to his cage for food and water every 30 minutes, :lol. He's getting ready to meet the new kids......YIKES! Someone once told me that they thought I had over bonded with one of my human kids. I'm thinking that I've probably over bonded with Oliver, too, and he will not be in a sharing mood! :D It will be interesting, to say the least! :D

I count my lucky stars every day that I happened on Oliver two years ago. I do think it was meant to be because the timing was everything in that chance meeting. If his former owners mother hadn't said those seven words, "would you like to have a lovebird?".......I never would have even known they had a lovebird! Yes, I am very thankful! :)

Z28Taxman
08-27-2005, 08:24 PM
Happy Adoption day Oliver!

September 7th will be one year since Ditto became officially mine! Of course he decided that himself 3 months before that. :D

p3rr4n
08-27-2005, 08:37 PM
Happy Adoption Day to You!
Happy Adoption Day Oliver and Janieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:whistle: :happy: :D

butterfly1061
08-27-2005, 08:38 PM
HAPPY ADOPTION DAY OLIVER!!!

You picked a great birdie momma! Make sure she gives you lots of special treats, esspecially if you have to meet "the boys" today :D

You go, you big ol' yeller birdie :whistle: