PDA

View Full Version : Lovie Love

Enko_chan
02-15-2010, 04:50 PM
Freyja and Odinn have been extra personable lately. Not only with their Dad, but with me, too. Maybe its because Chris doesn't have much time for them and so they REALLY appreciate the time they get with him... and they seem to enjoy spending time with me as much as him. >o

I'm having a sore, low-energy day and it always surprises me how empathic the birds can be. These guys are usually all over the place and into things, but right now they're just hanging out being sweet. :hug:

I feel so fortunate to have five such wonderful fids. Freyja and Odinn are such a fun pair, too. They're cuddled up on my arm, looking very snug and content at the moment, and I just couldn't help but share the moment.

I'm so grateful to have these most amazing companions. :D

wilkiecoco
02-15-2010, 06:10 PM
that is so sweet - i'm sorry you're having a sore day, but there is nothing like some lovie cuddling to chase away the blues! give them some extra scrtiches for taking such good care of their momma!! :)

michael
02-15-2010, 08:35 PM
You don't have parrots!......:rolleyes:......You have feathered nannies!

kimsbirds
02-15-2010, 10:15 PM
feathered nannies

FANNIES !!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chickobee
02-16-2010, 08:20 AM
This is so nice. Don't you just love that?

Most of our birds won't be so sweet, but we have one pair--Lilly and Piper--who will sit quietly on my shoulder just looking around and being nice. They chatter a little bit to each other and to me and don't chew up my clothes or fly away to explore. I always like that!

I hope you are now feeling better yourself.

LovelySydney
02-16-2010, 01:04 PM
I love when birds can sense that you just need a calm relaxing day. Its so nice!