PDA

View Full Version : He's Taken Over My Keyboard!!!!!

linda040899
03-10-2010, 11:28 PM
My last hand fed baby is well weaned and going on 5 months old! He lives with 3 other lovebirds and my young Tiel but he definitely prefers to be out of his cage and on my person. Well, he goes into my computer room with me and he's discovered the joys of exploring the desk and keyboard!!! He loves to crawl all over my fingers as I'm trying to type. It's kind of hard to press a key with a lovebird standing on it!!! :lol The action is on the keyboard so my shoulder just isn't good enough anymore..... :omg:

Glam
03-11-2010, 01:32 AM
Haha! Holly does the same thing, but she tries to "eat" the keys. Naughty things :)

michael
03-11-2010, 05:50 AM
Yeah well, it got so bad here, I finally had to use a pen in my mouth to type with......:rolleyes:.....Even that didn't last very long! ..... From now on, no more lovies on my keyboards!...>:........Just an occasional deposit every now and then.........>o

I have a feeling Linda will soon be missing some keys!.........:rofl:

JudiNh
03-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Thats really cute. He sounds like an active and curious little fella. How adorable....

Judi

linda040899
03-11-2010, 08:06 AM
This little guy is just precious! When he's not attached to me, his next favorite thing is hanging out with the Tiel and preening him. :) I'm just amazed at how well they all get along..... At some point, I can forsee splitting everyone and getting the Tiel his own companion but for now, everything is working.

I guess I don't have to say that this lovie is definitely a keeper.

JudiNh
03-11-2010, 08:28 AM
I guess I don't have to say that this lovie is definitely a keeper.

Sure sounds like it! :) Got any pics?

Judi

wilkiecoco
03-11-2010, 08:39 AM
that is too cute!! i would love to see a pic of the little guy! :)

TukiTuki
03-11-2010, 03:56 PM
My little guys love my laptop. They walk all over it, and sometimes the jump from the top of the screen down to the keys, which causes a program to start all on its own. They also make it hard on me when I use the touch pad mouse, because their feet work on the pad, too. The especially love to be on the laptop on a spot where it gets warm. The fluff up and drop their little butts down to get toasty.

Z28Taxman
03-11-2010, 04:50 PM
My last hand fed baby is well weaned and going on 5 months old! He lives with 3 other lovebirds and my young Tiel but he definitely prefers to be out of his cage and on my person. Well, he goes into my computer room with me and he's discovered the joys of exploring the desk and keyboard!!! He loves to crawl all over my fingers as I'm trying to type. It's kind of hard to press a key with a lovebird standing on it!!! :lol The action is on the keyboard so my shoulder just isn't good enough anymore..... :omg:

Ditto does the same thing. Then he'll perch on my thumb and take a nap. Try typing with a lovie sleeping on your thumb.:rofl:

Janie
03-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Very cute, Linda! :)

Buy A Paper Doll
03-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Ah yes, the joys of typing with a bird on the keyboard. My last laptop had more than a few missing and broken keys, courtesy of two little lovebirds. The new one is only slightly battered.