PDA

View Full Version : Pizza hut

thebubbleking
05-05-2010, 03:48 PM
Incase you didnt know, and sometimes just dont have the time or get tired of hearing your fids scream for pizza you can order breadsticks from pizza hut plain ,they come hot and soft! make sure you also specifiy plain with no oil or butter, the fids love them! (a once in a blue moon treat for um).

michael
05-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Incase you didnt know, and sometimes just dont have the time or get tired of hearing your fids scream for pizza.......

Having a hard time hiding the pizza's?.....:whistle:.....With all those birds around, it might be easier to just go on a diet!.........:rofl:

thebubbleking
05-05-2010, 07:10 PM
lol true and the way fids get into every nook and cranny (make sure that closet cubbard and bathrooms doors are closed!) they would find it in no time..the fridge you say? well with 9 i bet one would figure how to open the fridge and there would be no stopping them! oh wait theres already no stopping them....... lol

bird-brain
05-05-2010, 07:50 PM
OMG! I know this story so well, Skye thinks everything I eat, she is supposed to eat and will LEAP 3 feet to prove it! I have actually changed my eating habits to accommodate that blasted bird!!!!