PDA

View Full Version : Urgent for our family friend. Please read.

LoveBug12
05-14-2010, 10:07 PM
I haven't been on here in awhile, but something important has come up and I need help. Our family friend Diana just had a major brain surgery and it did not go well. The brain surgery was taking out a malignant tumor but as they got to it, she started bleeding so they could not take it all out. She is now at home and the doctors have given her 30 months if the chemo treatment does not work. Prayers would be greatly appreciated and if you could pass this along to any of your friends that would be wonderful. She is such a great lady and has saved SO many animals lives. She runs her own animal rescue and is so passionate about that. We currently have a german shepard that she rescued for us a few months back. Her son graduates college tomorrow and she is not able to attend. So please, all I can ask is for prayers. So if you can pray for her and her family in this time, that would be great.

-Katelyn

michael
05-14-2010, 10:28 PM
I'm sorry to hear our Diana has suffered some difficulties. ... Precious soul. ... Sending prayers to her and her family.

LoveBug12
05-15-2010, 12:10 PM
Thank you so much.

thebubbleking
05-15-2010, 02:51 PM
Prayers from our flock!

linda040899
05-15-2010, 02:51 PM
Katelyn,
Prayers and good thoughts coming for Diana from Florida! May all go well for her in recovery!

Pips mom
05-16-2010, 04:44 AM
Aww, that's too bad. All the best wishes here that the chemo works and she has a full recovery!:pray:

Enko_chan
05-16-2010, 08:45 AM
Positive thoughts coming from our flock!!