PDA

View Full Version : My family is bigger(non-lovie)

Mummieeva
09-03-2005, 07:52 PM
Many of you will remember I have 2 outside cats. A male T-bone and a female Belle. Well as we were getting ready to take Belle to vet to be fixed we discovered she was pregnant. Today i went out to feed them and Noticed belle was no longer pregnant. I paused and heard her babies. She had them at end of porch on the ground. She had 6 babies but one is now missing. 5 black and white kittens and one grey and white. The grey one was very lost and halfway around house so I had to move him/her back. I blocked the area off so they can not get hurt(or run away to far). Please say a little prayer because Belle's last litter was only 2 kittens and both died at 3wks. I would bring belle in the house but she is mean to everyone but me and husband says no.

Steph

bellarains
09-03-2005, 08:27 PM
Steph,

It may do no good, but you can try and put her and the kittens in a big box outside. Even better, do you have a garage they might stay in?

I do pray that they will all flourish. Kittens are just sooooo cute. I have three cats myself, all strays, but they are my babies. Ha!!!! All my pets are my babies :)

Mummieeva
09-03-2005, 08:54 PM
I think I will try that tomarrow. we have a old cat carrier that I think might work very well. all my pets outside and in are my babies. Which is probably why I am so tired at night..lol.

Steph