PDA

View Full Version : Afraid of the green!

bbslovie
05-22-2010, 11:33 PM
Hi, I had to share this. So to make a long story short, yesterday we had a game at work and I as well as some others on my team lost. In losing we had all agreed we would let the the winning team paint our fingernails a Shrek like shade of green. So fast forward to when I was feeding the birds, they absolutely hated the green nails!:omg: I don't normally wear polish so I'm sure that had something to do with it but if I turned my hands so they didn't see the green then they wouldn't attack my fingers. By today they were much better but they are definitely are not fans of the green!:rofl:

Barb :)

michael
05-23-2010, 07:21 AM
You know Barb, ya think they would like the colour green. ...Both mine consider green and blue friendly colours. ... Red and white are foes. ..Wonder what type of evil correlation exist's having green fingernails?.......:rotfl

Elle
05-23-2010, 07:23 AM
Yeah. My birds don't like nail polish. My first lovebird Sam would attack my hands she hated it so much. It didn't matter what color.

My mother did not become friend with Rammie, my CAG when she was here at Christmas. She had a french manicure and Rammie was convinced it could cut or rip off her nails for her as a favor. :rofl:

Chickobee
05-23-2010, 05:03 PM
We have a friend with long artificial nails that are always painted different colors. The birds are terrified of her hands and freak out whenever she comes near, and she likes birds.