PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Tim

BarbieH
09-04-2005, 12:34 PM
Poor TGerard isn't feeling very well today -- got one of those dang summer colds -- but it's his big day today! The birds all came out with him this morning to celebrate. :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:: happy:

Happy birthday Tim!!

Love, Barbie, Neko, and da boids. :grouphug:

bellarains
09-04-2005, 12:48 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!!!!

Sorry you're not feeling 100% for your big day. Have Barbie make you a hot totty and some homemade chicken noodle soup. A birthday massage might be nice also ;)

kimsbirds
09-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Happy Birthday Timbo !!

Kim and da whole flockin bunch!

Meliandmoe
09-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Happy Birthday Tim !!!

Janie
09-04-2005, 02:42 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIM!!!!!

Hope you feel better, soon! :)

Buy A Paper Doll
09-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Happy, happy birthday Tim and I hope you feel better soon!!

linda040899
09-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Happy Birthday, Tim!!

Sorry you're not feeling 100% but birthdays come anyway! :) Hope it's a good one.

TGerard
09-04-2005, 06:03 PM
Thank you everybody for the birthday and well wishes! I hope to be back in the swing of things as soon as possible. (Yeah, being sick on your birthday stinks!:x ) Barb and the menagerie are doing their best to comfort me. Thank God for friends and family!

Sparkette65
09-04-2005, 06:22 PM
sorry, im a bit late today...have been soooooooooo busy.....
Happy Birthday Tim and I wish you many more!! :happy:
(*hope you feel better too....I started taking claritin once a day..I always get that stay with you cold...through summer/fall..its the pollen, but this claritin is working great! Ive only taken it for 2 days and its working pretty good)
Barb,,,you gotta go buy time a "feel better present" (maybe a GCC or a CAG...something along the lines or a New birdy!! that ought to make him feel better!! :rofl: )
take care,
Lori

Z28Taxman
09-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Thank you everybody for the birthday and well wishes! I hope to be back in the swing of things as soon as possible. (Yeah, being sick on your birthday stinks!:x ) Barb and the menagerie are doing their best to comfort me. Thank God for friends and family!

Happy Birthday.

I know all about getting sick on your birthday. It never fails, if I'm going to get the flu, that's when it happens.

p3rr4n
09-04-2005, 09:16 PM
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to TIM!
Happy Birthday to you!!!!
:whistle: :) :whistle:

(I was sick on my birthday too :( )

Get better soon and once again:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Angelwing
09-04-2005, 11:54 PM
Aw, sorry you aren't feeling well, and happy birthday!

TGerard
09-05-2005, 09:27 AM
Happy Birthday.

I know all about getting sick on your birthday. It never fails, if I'm going to get the flu, that's when it happens.

Yeah, the way it usually goes with me is my body waits until it's a legal holiday, birthday and/or the weekend to decide on getting sick.:x This time I hit all three! :roll:

Thanks again for the birthday wishes everyone! I'm doing my best to kick this bug to the curb.

mjm8321
09-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Off course, I'm fashionably late.............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM !!!!!!!!

Maybe Gracie can bite that bug right out of you. ;)
hope you had a great day anyway!