PDA

View Full Version : Goofy question.

LoveBird
09-05-2005, 06:57 PM
I am having x mas at my house this year and I was wondering if anyone knoew where I could find a little santa hat for Martha. Thank you.

linda040899
09-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Hey, Taylor
I don't know if they sell Santa hats for small birds. :) I also don't know if you would get Martha to cooperate should you want her to wear it..... I have a photo of 2 lovebirds wearing santa hats but those were added to the photo using PhotoShop.

How about a birdie size stocking and fill it with birdie goodies for her?

Not a goofy question at all! :)

bellarains
09-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Taylor,

Here is a link that I've seen a santa flight suit which comes with a hat. Fair warning though, I've not heard of a lovebird that will tolerate a flight suit, although I'm sure there is an exception, and Martha will probably fling the hat as well within seconds :lol

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=10536&N=2003+2033

Sparkette65
09-05-2005, 08:24 PM
Take note,,,,the photo "says" hat included...but its NOT on the bird...!
:rofl: probably couldn't get the birdy to keep the darn thing on! Heeheehe
Lori

Z28Taxman
09-05-2005, 08:46 PM
Ditto would probably eat the hat in 3 seconds! :lol

LoveBird
09-05-2005, 10:03 PM
lol. : ) Martha too. She may rip it to shreds before i could get my camera. :P
Taylor

Janie
09-06-2005, 09:45 AM
I have a great photo of Oliver wearing a santa stocking hat.....thanks to Barbie! She did it on her computer! :D In reality, Oliver would have had a fit if I'd done something like that to him. Seriously, it would have scared him to death. He tolerates darn near everything I do to him but I'd never do something unnecessary that would freak him out. I just don't think that our lovebirds are the right size for dress up. I've seen the flight suits (yep, the Santa ones, too) but I'd think a bird could break a leg or a wing trying to escape something like that. :omg: