PDA

View Full Version : Picking up our new baby tonight!

Birkah
08-09-2010, 10:12 AM
I am so excited!! :happy: We are going to pick up our new little guy this evening, and we just can't wait until then! We were going to pick him up over the weekend, but Jason and all three kids came down with a disgusting respiratory virus AND pinkeye (yuck, yuck, yuck), so we decided to wait until everyone was on the mend and I could wash and disinfect EVERYTHING in my house (no bleach - I swear!).

I promise to take lots of pics as soon as we get our new little guy properly acclimated! I am also going to get as much genetic info on his parents as I can. I am just so excited!!!! Even with three kids, two cats, and a big dog, our house has just been too quiet :)

linda040899
08-09-2010, 10:54 AM
Congratulations on getting your new baby tonight! It's always safer to wait but there are times when my own patience leaves a lot to be desired, too!!! Silence sure can be deafening, but not for much longer.

Hope everyone at your house is feeling better!

One bird for one heart.
08-09-2010, 01:12 PM
I totally can understand what you are going through, I remember when I was getting my room painted I left Icetalon with a friend for a week, even though I visited her everyday it was not they same and the house just was to quite!