PDA

View Full Version : Blue is weird!

Raindroponthrose
08-27-2010, 08:44 AM
Well,Blue is out of the cage most of the time,and when he is in the cage if I open the door he'd wait for me to give him a hand/finger to step on and I'd take him out...Well now,for the passed few days I've been putting Blue in Cookies cage for a few hours every day(maybe for a week now) and when I try to take him out,he is running/flying around the cage like crazy(basically acting like Cookie,who was never tamed) So when I put him back to his cage,again he'd step up and come out UNTILL 2 DAYS AGO!!! NOW,WHEN HE IS ALONE IN HIS OWN CAGE AND I OPEN THE DOOR HE IS RUNNING AWAY,AND DOING SAME THING HE'S DOING WHEN HE'S WITH COOKIE IN THE CAGE.Why is he doing that if he was tame enough to step up and there wasn't any problem touching him in the cage or anything??? How to put him back to previous way? Should I stop putting him with Cookie? Just let them play outside together(once Cookies wings are clipped) or what is the problem???
Also-one more questions-if I start keeping him more caged then free(i will be soon going to work and he'll need to be in the cage) is he going to suffer???I don't want something happen to him but it has to be done...