PDA

View Full Version : Possibly looking for some cages in Ventura County California

CompassionAk
11-25-2010, 12:56 AM
There's a possibility I may be going down to California to find better Cancer treatment than what I am currently getting here in Alaska and if I end up doing this I will be bringing my birds with me. I was wondering if there is anyone in the Ventura County area with cages that would be appropriate for lovebird sized birds they don't need and would like to sell,loan or rent out?

I'm not sure if this is a go and I won't till after the first of December,however if anyone down there sees this and has something please send me a PM with cage size,bar width and price.

What I would really like to find is a stacked cage so it won't take up too much space. I'll be heading to Thousand Oaks when and if I do go.

It means leaving my boyfriend of 13 years who I have known since 1987 behind for a while,but if I can get into this one place it could possibly add 10 % higher than national survival rate for me.

I have a big weight on my shoulders and I'm not sure what to do really! Ugh I wish life came with a manual.