PDA

View Full Version : My little goofballs

CompassionAk
11-28-2010, 03:47 PM
I had my boyfriends brother and sister stop by yesterday and visit and it was funny watching the birds reactions to each of them. For some reason they adored Adams brother who wanted nothing to do with them and they wanted nothing to do with his sister who was very interested and happy to see them.

They stuck to poor Adams brother like glue and chased each other around his neck all night long lol. I wish I took pics! I wonder what they saw in Adams brother that they didn't see in his sister and why he was so entertaining when he ignored them for the most part lol. Maybe they were having fun trying to catch his attention.

Chickobee
11-28-2010, 04:19 PM
That's so funny! I have cats do that to me whenever I visit people. It's as if they know I'm allergic to them and they want to sit right in my lap. I love cats but unfortunately I can't have any in the house anymore because they make me sneeze nonstop. Our cats are all feral outdoor cats who come to be fed twice a day and like sleeping on the lounge chair cushions on the deck.

The birds obvioulsy weren't OK with being ignored! :rofl:

linda040899
11-28-2010, 04:38 PM
I wonder what they saw in Adams brother that they didn't see in his sister and why he was so entertaining when he ignored them for the most part
He ignored them and they viewed that as completely non-threatening! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: