PDA

View Full Version : R Females bolder than Men?

Fischer'sLB13
12-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Hi all,

My hen seems to be alot more bolder than the Cock, is this a normal thing or is it i'm just getting to know her more?

She flys closer to me within inches, she'll also copy my whistles when i change the call if i have been copying her. will let me get closer to her.

Shes also the boss out of the 2 of them always calling across the room if he's not near by, bit of a bossy boots if you ask me. I feel for freddy i know who wears the trousers in their cage. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

She just better not think i'm going to be bossed by her or we'll have to have words, :happy::happy::happy::happy:

thanks,

Gill
12-07-2010, 04:21 PM
My female Bobble is scared of nothing! Whereas my male is very wary of most things, especially her! She, like your female, wears the trousers in the cage and he ALWAYS has one eye on her, she wants to be wherever he is, wants whatever he has, poor lad!

thebubbleking
12-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Females rule the roost and are much bolder and vicious then males oh and "She just better not think i'm going to be bossed by her or we'll have to have words" good luck with that! we shall see you in the biteing section in no time rotfmalo and not just female lovebirds make human slaves all lovebirds have atleast one human slave lol

Fischer'sLB13
12-07-2010, 04:38 PM
thanks for that,

I'll get the plaster to hand then :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I always think Freddy is the one doing any pecking and starting things but i have now changed my mind :whistle::whistle:

bird-brain
12-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Females rule the roost

Smart man Jeremiah ;)