PDA

View Full Version : Ditto is not a happy camper!

Z28Taxman
12-10-2010, 04:47 PM
All week he's been gung-ho on eating his sugar snap peas. Put them in the cage and he chows down on them like he hasn't eaten in months. Well today the grocery store didn't have any and I gave him the last of what I had on hand last night. So I substituted his second favorite veggie, green beans.

Well today apparently green beans are NOT an acceptable substitute because they're flying all over the cage right now and I'm getting this look from him >: Guess I'm going to the store again tomorrow and if they still don't have them I'm gonna have to go to every store in town until I find them. He's not spoiled or anything.

linda040899
12-10-2010, 05:21 PM
One thing about the Ditto Bird. He knows what he wants and that's all she wrote!!! I sure hope the store you are going to has more or you could be riding around for a while!

Got to admit that sugar snap peas are tasty! :lol

Z28Taxman
12-10-2010, 05:37 PM
One thing about the Ditto Bird. He knows what he wants and that's all she wrote!!! I sure hope the store you are going to has more or you could be riding around for a while!

Got to admit that sugar snap peas are tasty! :lol

Yes he does. Having a bath under the faucet at least stopped the >: . Now he's just pouting with breaks for preening. :rofl:

thebubbleking
12-10-2010, 06:00 PM
Lol your just lucky his favorite is sugar snap peas because you know boos favorite is blood! (nasty hen lol)

Z28Taxman
12-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Lol your just lucky his favorite is sugar snap peas because you know boos favorite is blood! (nasty hen lol)

Fortunately Ditto doesn't bite. He won't even bite the vet while he's poking him in the stomach. In fact he gives him a kiss on the nose when he's done.:rofl:

michael
12-10-2010, 07:46 PM
..........He's not spoiled or anything.

Uhhhh. ...yeah....:roll:....And then you help calm his little can down by providing him a bath. .... hmmm. ... Definitely not spoiled....:rofl:

Z28Taxman
12-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Uhhhh. ...yeah....:roll:....And then you help calm his little can down by providing him a bath. .... hmmm. ... Definitely not spoiled....:rofl:

well the millet finished the job. :whistle:

linda040899
12-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Nope, nope, nope.... Ditto's not spoiled, not in the least.......:rotfl He just knows what he wants and knows exactly how to get it from his human slave! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You rock, Ditto!

bird-brain
12-11-2010, 12:48 AM
Dave that baby is spoiled so rotten I can smell him from here!:rotfl He is truly one happy lil fid at the end of the day though!

Z28Taxman
12-11-2010, 10:50 AM
well it only took 3 grocery stores to find the peas! He's gonna do the happy dance tonight! It looks a lot like this :happy:

linda040899
12-11-2010, 10:57 AM
well it only took 3 grocery stores to find the peas! He's gonna do the happy dance tonight! It looks a lot like this :happy:
Ah, the power of 50 grams of feathers!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good deal, Ditto!!! Enjoy those sugar snap peas!!! :)

Z28Taxman
12-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Oh the happy dance was on in full force. I went over to the couch to watch the news and he unhooked one of the hooks on his pellet dish to give him room to do the dance again.

Chickobee
12-13-2010, 08:29 AM
This is so funny. Ditto RULES! :rofl::rofl:

thebubbleking
12-13-2010, 06:20 PM
Ok its offical ditto is not a lovebird i mean realy a kiss on the nose after a vet visit?!?!?! i think hes a very small aprrotlet

Z28Taxman
12-13-2010, 06:38 PM
Ok its offical ditto is not a lovebird i mean realy a kiss on the nose after a vet visit?!?!?! i think hes a very small aprrotlet

Oh yeah, he loves Dr. Rubey!

michael
12-13-2010, 06:42 PM
I think Ditto's one very manipulative lovebird. .. Not only does he have Dave wrapped around his little toes, but the vet too!...........Poor guys...........:(

Z28Taxman
12-13-2010, 06:50 PM
Oh yeah, Dr. Rubey is as helpless as I am to the charms of the dittobird!

thebubbleking
12-13-2010, 08:20 PM
Hrmmm ok starting to sound a bit more like a lovebird...but still way to make me jalous dave!

Z28Taxman
12-13-2010, 08:31 PM
Hrmmm ok starting to sound a bit more like a lovebird...but still way to make me jalous dave!

Want to get really jealous? He's got a crop infection that requires me to give him meds with a syringe twice a day. I've done it 3 times and not been bitten once and only used a towel the first time. Once I get the syringe in his beak he drinks it down like a man.

Of course afterwards he's a very unhappy camper and snubs me for half an hour. He literally keeps his back to me no matter what I do.

Then he comes out for scritches and snacks. :rofl:

The only person he ever bit was his first owner and my now ex-girlfriend. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

bbslovie
12-13-2010, 09:18 PM
Sounds like maybe Ditto's a pretty good judge of character, lol! ;)

Barb :)

Z28Taxman
12-13-2010, 09:24 PM
Sounds like maybe Ditto's a pretty good judge of character, lol! ;)

Barb :)

Of course he is. He chose to stay with me! :rofl: