PDA

View Full Version : my curious little stinker!!!

Pips mom
01-03-2011, 07:57 PM
I cannot believe what an interest Pip has taken in this puppy! He's constantly flying over to him and trying to get up close to him. Ohhhh Pip! the dog lover that you are! I'm sure in time that he can be friends with this puppy, but right now this is all new and puppy thinks you are a toy! The puppy is not very quick to bite at things, and I'm sure Pip would have plenty of time to take off, but it makes me nervous that Pip is sooooo fascinated with this puppy!!!!
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/kim1888/100_1979.jpg?t=1294106170

michael
01-03-2011, 09:10 PM
I cannot believe what an interest Pip has taken in this puppy! He's constantly flying over to him and trying to get up close to him...........

Well...you know...its warm, fuzzy, and although it appears to have no wings, it does have moving parts. ... Pip probably figures it could use a good working over. ... Careful though Pip! .. Might be better to let mum take over from there. ................:rolleyes:

whereswalid
01-09-2011, 10:09 PM
haha what a cute puppy!!! what kind of dog is that?? and poor pip he better watch when tht puppys older

Pips mom
01-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Actually, I think this puppy will do ok with Pip when it gets older, as he can be trained. For a puppy, he doesn't seem to have a big interest in the birds so far, so I'm thinking he'll do good when he grows up.....right now though, he probably sees birdie as a playtoy, so I have to keep Pip at a safe distance! Puppy is half dachsund and half shnauzer....he looks like his dad though, the shnauzer.