PDA

View Full Version : Frodo and Scooter

Dodo
01-23-2011, 11:31 AM
Last night I was sitting on the couch, watching a movie with Frodo on my hand getting head skritches. Scooter was playing on top of his cage. All of a sudden, I heard the wooshing sound his wings make and looked up to see him right in front of my face. He landed ON Frodo and nearly knocked her off my hand :omg: He then scampered up my arm making his 'battleship' noises (p-tchooo...p-tchooo....p-TCHOO!) settled by my ear and said 'Hey Sweetie!' Luckily Frodo was alright, but I don't think she was particularly amused. Frodo seems to have been under the impression that she is top bird around here...usually Scooter keeps a wary distance from her after she's chased him or snapped at him. I think her feathers were more than a little 'ruffled' :whistle:

Pips mom
01-23-2011, 09:07 PM
Haha.....I know.....Ivy will reach the end of her rope once in a great while with Pip, and I say.......you tell him Ivy!!! :rofl: Unless she looks very annoyed.....then I say.....BE nice! It's funny how they are.....Pip doesn't care much for Rudy, but when he stayed next door for a few days to visit with Bob, when he came back home, Pip acted like he missed him terribly and wouldn't get off his cage!