PDA

View Full Version : HEY!!!!!

bellarains
09-17-2005, 08:51 PM
Are we going to chat tonight????? I'll be there. A couple other people are there now, so ya'll come on in :happy:

Janie
09-17-2005, 08:54 PM
Lori!!!! Tennessee is playing Florida and you are going to chat???? :D

My son's 20th birthday is today and he and my husband have gone to the "Swamp" to see that game. My son is a Gator fan and as you know, I am NOT! GO VOLS! :D

bellarains
09-17-2005, 09:06 PM
Janie,

I was watching, but my hubby gets so wound up, he makes me a nervous wreck. So here I sit, in the chat room, but I can still hear the game :lol

Mummieeva
09-17-2005, 09:09 PM
I must of missed everyone.Maybe next week.

Steph

Janie
09-17-2005, 09:10 PM
Tim and I are in the same boat.....a nervous wreck! I'm on here, right now, cause I can't sit in one spot watching that game! Maybe it's time to vacuum the house???? That usually helps me! :D

Z28Taxman
09-17-2005, 09:35 PM
Tim and I are in the same boat.....a nervous wreck! I'm on here, right now, cause I can't sit in one spot watching that game! Maybe it's time to vacuum the house???? That usually helps me! :D

Well you can vacuum mine when you're done. :rofl:

p3rr4n
09-17-2005, 09:36 PM
Im in there where are the rest of ya :P

You do NOT want to miss an opportunity to be real time with me... it never happens!

Z28Taxman
09-17-2005, 09:38 PM
Im in there where are the rest of ya :P

You do NOT want to miss an opportunity to be real time with me... it never happens!

I was there. Got booted.

p3rr4n
09-18-2005, 12:52 AM
I was there. Got booted.

Booted? How so?

First I had to put Trixie to bed, then I came back long enough to say bye, I had to bail, some work came in.

Rubygem
09-18-2005, 07:36 AM
:eek: I missed chat to be in that "toy makeing" class. I thought I would see a lot more people from the board over there.

:happy: My daughter likes making toys for the birdies, so she remembered the class date and time, and we had a grand time. My daughter found out that she was doing all the right things....but :omg: she thinks she needs power tools now, because Dad doesn't always put holes in her wooden parts fast enough, and sometimes not in the right places either... :whistle:

Thanks Linda for telling us about the class.

Rubygem

Z28Taxman
09-18-2005, 09:50 AM
:eek: I missed chat to be in that "toy makeing" class. I thought I would see a lot more people from the board over there.

:happy: My daughter likes making toys for the birdies, so she remembered the class date and time, and we had a grand time. My daughter found out that she was doing all the right things....but :omg: she thinks she needs power tools now, because Dad doesn't always put holes in her wooden parts fast enough, and sometimes not in the right places either... :whistle:

Thanks Linda for telling us about the class.

Rubygem

I forgot all about that. :(

Z28Taxman
09-18-2005, 07:44 PM
:( It figures. I finally remember the chat, and forget something else.

Paulette
09-20-2005, 07:11 PM
I never can remember to do the chat on Sat. nights.....and well last saturday the dark side was calling and we didn't get home until about 10pm cst.