PDA

View Full Version : well thats new!

thebubbleking
01-27-2011, 03:50 PM
So yesterday was a weird day had several things happen that didnt happen before. one my female sun conure mahina waddled over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek! then on a whim i called sunshine with my finger out streatched and he flew and landed on it i mean he came when i called him wow! then most supriseing boo was on my arm and on a whim and feeling kinda brave i slowly made a cup with my hand nd she sat in it and preened not bit to the bone but preened my fingers!! what the heck?!?!?! oh and then everyone went home when it was time without so much as one chase or bad look! omg! well as everyone who knows and has lovebirds will guess i figured they were up to something so i searched the whole house etc etc nothing no chewed molding or hidden poops etc....either they were laughing at me as i was looking or they have something planed for later! either way i appreciate this rare blessing XD

Z28Taxman
01-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Oh they're definately plotting something.:whistle:

michael
01-27-2011, 04:57 PM
Sounds like your a well accepted member of the flock. ..Your flock? .. Or better yet, theirs! .. Well deserved Jeremiah...well deserved. ........:)

linda040899
01-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Jeremiah,
I have to agree that you have become an accepted member of their flock, and, yes, you've earned it!! Birds instinctively know who cares for them and loves them and they reciprocate in turn.

Chickobee
01-28-2011, 09:12 AM
That's totally coooooooool!!!

Pssst: Dave's still trying to get me to take a picture of him covered in birds so he can outdo your avatar!!! :rofl:

Bubblelady
01-28-2011, 10:07 AM
Either you have, indeed, been accepted into the flock, or, they are lulling you into a false sense of security. Got my fingers crossed that it's the former! Keep us posted.

Oh, and the fog is back here :) Do you ever get fog in Hawaii?

thebubbleking
01-28-2011, 02:32 PM
No fog in hawaii other then tops of moutains or deep in valleys in the morning... as soon as dave gets a pic to out do mine ill have all my birds on me instead of just the lovebirds to outdo him! And yes it is nice to kow one is loved every now and then, altho deep down i have a feeling they are definately plttong something lol