PDA

View Full Version : knock knock whos there?

thebubbleking
02-08-2011, 12:36 PM
Arg so my sun conure hen mahina has figured out if she hangs upside down and taps the underneath of her food cup it sounds like someone knocking on my door! :omg: go to the bathroom ...knock knock knock knock "one second be right there!" run to door stick head out hello?!?! been happening for three days i thought kids were knocking and running but thier timeing was just lucky...went to restroom came out to grap paper and boom bustged her in the act! :blush: ofcourse soon as she saw me she walked to the top of the cage and tried to act all innocent! nice try mahina....now i have to put a knocker on my door so it has a different sound!:rofl:

Pips mom
02-08-2011, 12:41 PM
Gotta love them birdies.....always coming up with creative ways of making us nuts!! :rofl::rotfl

carrier
02-08-2011, 12:43 PM
And I'm considering bringing a conure into my home??? :omg:

Delightful! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

thebubbleking
02-08-2011, 01:41 PM
Lol id rather have her knock then screech!

linda040899
02-08-2011, 01:51 PM
And I'm considering bringing a conure into my home??? :omg:

Delightful! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Living with parrots can be, ummm, interesting, if nothing else! When my husband comes home, Sharae (Cairn Terrier) is right there to greet him. He tells her "good girl" but now Sonny (CAG) beats him to it! You should have seen the look on Jim's face the first time it happened! (Keep in mind, too, that my husband had never been around parrots until he met me. Last thing in the world he ever expected to do was share his dinner with a TAG!)

lyndak
02-08-2011, 03:38 PM
too funny! don't you just love the way birds seem to train us?

I love hearing stories like this... It confirms that I am not the only one driven by my birds activities.

thebubbleking
02-08-2011, 08:40 PM
lol driven crazy! i have a pic of my hen boo who is just like your avatar lol

lyndak
02-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Hi Bubbleking,

I had a look at an older post you had posted about Boo. It was a very interesting read for me as Pickle is a found bird and we have absolutely no history on her. Looking at Boo was like looking at a ghost, they look exactly the same! I'm also guessing they have the same personality, crazy birds that they are :)