PDA

View Full Version : MY New Toy

Bubblelady
02-13-2011, 07:00 PM
At least for now...haven't taken it into my aptment yet. Yesterday I bought a LAPTOP, my 1st:happy::happy::happy: I also paid big bucks for the super duper extended warranty, that covers everything. Like "accidentally" damaged power cords, or foreign objects/fluids in the keyboard. A little birdy told me it would be a good idea :rofl:

linda040899
02-13-2011, 07:28 PM
I also paid big bucks for the super duper extended warranty, that covers everything. Like "accidentally" damaged power cords, or foreign objects/fluids in the keyboard. A little birdy told me it would be a good idea
Congratulations, Maureen!!

A little birdie, huh???? Maybe Johari????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Methinks that's a very wise decision!

michael
02-13-2011, 08:07 PM
Ah well,...that is one smart bird! ... I should have listened to mine when he told me not to use the couch arm as a computer desk. .... Amazing the affect gravity can have on computer balance. .. I'm just thankful we adopted an "all birds off the computer" policy, or else someone could have gotten seriously hurt. .. Fortunately, the only thing that didn't live to tell about it, was the computer. ..Poor thing. ........:rolleyes:

Pips mom
02-13-2011, 08:40 PM
You guys are funny! :rotfl

Bubblelady
02-13-2011, 10:12 PM
. I'm just thankful we adopted an "all birds off the computer" policy, .....

And just how, pray tell, does one enforce such a policy...short of locking all birds in their cages????

michael
02-14-2011, 05:55 AM
And just how, pray tell, does one enforce such a policy...short of locking all birds in their cages????

A milestone of persistence, and sheer luck! .. I must admit though, Goof's the only bird I currently have with me, so its not too much of an issue. .. B.B., despite my missing him terribly, now enjoys a new home filled with a multitude of servants (long story). .. Also too, a few months ago, Goof suffered a spinal stroke, leaving him unable to walk, let alone even fly. .. He has since recovered to the point where he can not only walk again, but can also attain a flight distance of almost two feet! .. Uh...so back to that little policy I had going? .. To be totally honest, although I really did try to implement it, had it not been for the other extenuating circumstances, keeping even one lovebird off the computer most likely would have FAILED..... Care to share some kleenex?.........>o