PDA

View Full Version : Humidity level

bookworm0550
03-01-2011, 01:22 AM
What's the humidity level that's appropriate for the fids during winter? I know it's march soon but here in mn, winter could be around as late as April sometimes. I just ordered a hygrometer.

maya_exquisite
03-01-2011, 09:29 PM
You know... you wouldn't have to worry about stuff like that if you came to live in HAWAII!! :whistle:

Chickobee
03-02-2011, 08:39 AM
You two are funny! :rofl:

I let the birds figure out the humidity on their own. They take baths in their water dishes if nothing else is available. :)

bookworm0550
03-02-2011, 10:20 PM
You know... you wouldn't have to worry about stuff like that if you came to live in HAWAII!! :whistle:

lol, i wouldn't have to worry about snow storms, getting hit by a sliding car, parking rules, etc...and i'd have a fid sitter (you!)

maya_exquisite
03-02-2011, 10:31 PM
lol, i wouldn't have to worry about snow storms, getting hit by a sliding car, parking rules, etc...and i'd have a fid sitter (you!)

You'd have to worry about very high cost of living! :rotfl And there are tons of parking rules downtown!! But yes, of course I'd fid-sit your babies!! They'd have a ball on the play gyms!! The four fosters are having a blast right now!!

shinbatsu
03-04-2011, 01:01 AM
The cost of living here is brutal. Haha. And you better watch out, Maya may fid sit and not give them back. Then I'm getting kicked out of my bed, and sleeping in the car, while my room gets filled with cages.