PDA

View Full Version : I didn't think it was possible...

Z28Taxman
03-04-2011, 10:24 AM
I didn't think it was possible to make Ditto any more spoiled than he already was. But I was wrong.

When he wasn't feeling well, I started taking his food bowl to the couch so he could have more snacks while watching tv.

Now if I don't take his food dish to the couch with us, he runs around looking for it. :whistle:

CompassionAk
03-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Lol I am going through that with Zeus! When he was sick I would always make sure I had something I could offer Zeus to snack on when he was hanging out with me and he expects that now. He's still recovering though so I don't feel bad babying him. How is Ditto these days?

Z28Taxman
03-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Ditto's doing great right now. He's playing and making all kinds of racket.

And he's back to eating normal again. I only have to fill the food dish once a day and most days he doesn't waste much food. Except when I take the food dish to the couch then he chews everything to crumbs and leaves a lot of them in the bowl.

p3rr4n
03-04-2011, 03:17 PM
I didn't think it was possible to make Ditto any more spoiled than he already was. But I was wrong.

How many years have you two been together and how many times are you gonna have to learn that there ain't no limit to how spoiled a lovie (specially Ditto Bird) can be!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

Silly silly man!

:rofl:

thebubbleking
03-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Lol indeed ditto is an excellent trainer of human slaves lol he probably wasnt even sick it was just his way of training you a new trick lol glad to hear dittos feeling his old self :)

kadee
03-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Well I'm convinced that Ditto is just acting like a normal "only child fid"! He reminds me of myself (a human only child) because I can remember very well how FAST I learned at an early age to get what I thought I wanted and needed, and had quite the plan to do so!!! Way to go, Ditto!! You are a very unique and intelligent lovie!!

Z28Taxman
03-14-2011, 05:45 PM
Oh yeah, I've created a monster. He now demands that his food bowl be brought to the couch for tv snacks!:omg:

But if he's eating I'm happy! And his eating has gone back to normal again. He doesn't spend hours in the food bowl any more. Just snaks here and there and I only have to refill it once a day. Rather than 2 or 3. That's a good thing because he was going through a bag of nutriberies AND a bag of avi-cakes in a week (definately not normal even in the winter). Now he's back to his normal half that amount and quite they hyper little fella.

Z28Taxman
03-20-2011, 12:44 PM
Now he's just being obnoxious. He was standing on the upper food bowl hoop begging for food (his food dish was in the lower holder and he knows it). Ok so after cleaning the cage I put it up top where he wanted it. I don't like to put it up there because it's in just the perfect spot for dropping food into the water dish. He spent 15 minutes up there eating from it.

Hlaf an hour later he was standing on the lower food bowl holder demanding food there too. :rofl:

linda040899
03-20-2011, 01:16 PM
I'm met some good lovie slaves in my years but I think you are #1 on the list!! He's sure got your number and knows exactly which buttons to push to get the action he requires....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's OK. A pampered healthy lovebird = a happy, content human slave who sleeps well at night! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Way to go, Dittobird!

Z28Taxman
03-27-2011, 04:36 PM
Well now it's not enough that I take the food bowl to the couch. He now wants me to put my hand up, palm down, put my thumb out so he has a perch and use the back of my hand as a table. Maybe his highness would like a knife and fork too!!:rofl:

michael
03-28-2011, 06:37 AM
Don't forget to wipe his beak when he's done. .............:rolleyes:

linda040899
03-28-2011, 09:04 AM
Don't forget to wipe his beak when he's done. .............:rolleyes:
I'm speechless, Dave! The power of 50 grams of feathers never ceases to amaze me!!! I refuse to let Harley read any of this anymore. Don't want him getting ideas...... :happy::happy::happy:

Glam
03-28-2011, 01:56 PM
Note to self: NEVER take food dish with when relaxing on the couch with Holly. :)

Z28Taxman
03-28-2011, 06:19 PM
I'm speechless, Dave! The power of 50 grams of feathers never ceases to amaze me!!! I refuse to let Harley read any of this anymore. Don't want him getting ideas...... :happy::happy::happy:

If Ditto teaches his tricks to your flock, you're in big trouble. :omg: