PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I am looking for a pic of a specific mutation, can anyone help?

Steph
03-19-2011, 09:15 AM
I am getting Bill tomorrow morning and I am soo excited! I haven't seen him yet though and would really like to see what he will look like. Its a bit of a long shot but does anyone know where I would see a pic of a fallow pallid cinnamon orangeface opaline?!

Thank you x

personatus
03-19-2011, 03:50 PM
Very suprised if you find a picture of such bird. There's alot in the mix there, Is it pale fallow or bronze fallow?

If it's pale fallow, I would expect to see a dullish yellow bird, quite a pale yellow maybe with scattered white feathers. White flight feathers, maybe slightly grey. Pink feet, red eyes and a full opaline hood that would be a pale orange.

Would love to see pics when u get him!

Steph
03-21-2011, 06:32 AM
:happy:Hey, he is here! He is VERY camera shy at the moment but I will get pics on as soon as I can. He is similar to what you described, his head is sort of pied orange right now but the breeder thinks he will get a full hood, the colour fades out to bright yellow, then duller yellow and then a pale lime green, he has orange on his tail and grey wing tips. He is very beautiful and settling into his new home! (Dives back into his snuggle hut every time the camera comes out though!)