PDA

View Full Version : Ditto has a new favorite game

Z28Taxman
04-17-2011, 06:39 PM
Angry Birds Rio. He goes absolutely nuts when he hears it. Now I have another excuse to play it. :whistle:

StaticMoot
04-18-2011, 06:43 AM
As long as it doesn't make him an Angry Bird! I've been meaning to download the Rio one. How is it?

Z28Taxman
04-18-2011, 05:12 PM
Well he did turn into an angry bird when I played it on my droid but he loves the way it sounds on the xoom.
Of course I wasn't crazy about the way it sounded on the droid either... too harsh and screechy.

It probably helps that the screen on the xoom is big enough that he can play too. He tried to use his beak on it to fling the little birds. He didn't do too well though. :rofl:

And angry birds seasons put out the spring update today so guess what we'll be doing tonight! :happy:

bird-brain
04-18-2011, 05:28 PM
I LUV the RIO version. We rooted our nook colors and can play it on them. Zephyr likes to chase the birdies (of course he also tried to catch the fish on my live wallpapers). I can so picture Ditto taking over your Xoom for himself. I have this image of that "I'm not demanding" commercial with poor Dave kneeling in front of Ditto holding the Xoom so he can play angry birds rio........:rotfl

Z28Taxman
04-18-2011, 05:35 PM
I LUV the RIO version. We rooted our nook colors and can play it on them. Zephyr likes to chase the birdies (of course he also tried to catch the fish on my live wallpapers). I can so picture Ditto taking over your Xoom for himself. I have this image of that "I'm not demanding" commercial with poor Dave kneeling in front of Ditto holding the Xoom so he can play angry birds rio........:rotfl

Have you been spying on me? That's pretty close except he stands on my chest while I'm lying down holding it for him.

Uhhhh, I mean, no Ditto, that's my xoom.... :whistle:

bird-brain
04-18-2011, 05:43 PM
WOW, my birds get a toy to shred. Ditto has a tablet and rings a bell for his dinner to be served! I bet his leg band is LeCoultre! LOL ;)

thebubbleking
04-18-2011, 06:56 PM
now i know where all my money goes when i pay taxes! hows the car? so jealous!