PDA

View Full Version : Milo and the Lilybird have decided ...

Buy A Paper Doll
05-03-2011, 09:13 PM
... that orange cuttlebone is EEEEEVIL. And the only acceptable thing to do when presented with EEEEEVIL is to scream bloody murder. I guess I will be making another trip to the pet store to pick up regular non-orange cuttlebone.

thebubbleking
05-03-2011, 09:34 PM
lol mine are pretty good with food and treats etc buuuut i have found for some reason or another if i bring a surfboard in the house the whole flock screams and goes into a panic tiels banging around the cage trying to fly away suns screamin and lovebirds hollering and jumping around...wtf is up with that? lol any size surf board any color and they freak out....mabey they know someing i dont?:confused:

Buy A Paper Doll
05-03-2011, 09:38 PM
Perhaps the surfboard too closely resembles the EEEEEvil orange cuttlebone.

maya_exquisite
05-04-2011, 01:05 AM
Hahahahaha!! Hmmmm... I bet Mika would like an orange cuttlebone, since he used to only eat the orange pellets of the ZuPreem fruit blend when I first got him onto pellets. Hehe. My favorite cuttlebone is the one with the mineral block around it. One item kills two birds with one stone.

Buy A Paper Doll
05-04-2011, 07:11 AM
The cuttlebone with the mineral block around it is what they normally get. And that mineral block is usually some random color like pink or yellow or whatever. So I didn't think twice when I put the orange cuttlebone in the cage. Evidently it is NOT the same thing and it is NOT acceptable! :rotfl

linda040899
05-04-2011, 07:27 AM
Milo and the Lilybird just reminded you that they see in color and this thing is EVIL!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

michael
05-04-2011, 08:18 AM
Sounds like they really ganged up on you! ...........:rotfl