PDA

View Full Version : Magic with my lovebirds

belenny
05-19-2011, 02:31 PM
Hi again!
Today I bring you a not very common magic video :) I don´t know if you´ve seen some magic with animals, but most of magicians just "uses" them almost as objects making them to appear or disappear. I´m learning magic, but I hope to get something really different, my pets will be my assistants :happy:
I think that they can do great and useful things for magic if we use positive reinforcement, so I have started with Wiki and we showed our work to a group of children two weeks ago :blush:

I´m spanish, so I´ll explain a little bit for those who can´t understand the video ;) Anyway, I recommend that you watch it in first place in order to enjoy the surprise :whistle:

http://youtu.be/C_XHOkgZyig

We have a very special rope, so special that even has a name: Cuerdus Fakirus. It looks like a normal rope, but it can come alive if we tell some magic words :omg:
If we say "cuerdus fakirus rigidus" (rigidus means rigid) the rope stays rigid, but we have to say it together and loud!
Now that it´s rigid I have a problem because I can´t put it in my bag, it´s too big, so we have to use another spell to get back it to its original state :) The new spell is "cuerdus fakirus flacidus" (flacidus means flaccid) and the rope turns flaccid again.
We´ve tried it twice and it doesn´t work because Cuerdus Fakirus doesn´t want to go back in the bag (it prefers to keep playing with all the children), so I ask Wiki for help, she has a very presuasive way to tell Cuerdus that has to obey: a big bite! :rotfl

Greetings!

kimberly1985
05-19-2011, 03:32 PM
That was so cute. Just seen your old thread about your babies! They've gotten so big!

shadnamber
05-19-2011, 05:33 PM
I love this! Thanks for sharing.:)

thebubbleking
05-19-2011, 05:37 PM
awsome!!!

Pips mom
06-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Cute! Pip went crazy when he heard Wiki!

pietdiebrood
06-06-2011, 03:56 AM
Amazing! Wiki's a wizard! :clap

maya_exquisite
06-06-2011, 04:16 AM
That is sooooooooooooo cute!! Awesome job!!

michael
06-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Wiki stole the show! ....:rofl:... with a little help that is. .. Thank you Belenny and Wiki!.......:)